Freeroll rollcall

GaF

Re: Freeroll rollcall I'm in too :nanaCan't wait for this one........Can fenner continue his winning streak? can GAF round off a lucrative year in style? Will our resident poker couple take a 1,2? Can stonecoldnuts catch a good beat for the first time in a month (probably not, but just one would be nice :sad) Can Mr Ross himself show the poker forum whos boss!? :drums

Re: Freeroll rollcall I also post on betfair as Dodger, but the poker room wouldn't let me have Dodger as my table name as it was already taken. Sometimes I'll be posting on the forum and somebody will say ''You played that game well last night, Dodger''...then have to explain I'm Douser not Dodger...very confusing! {Message to myself...Don't knock out rtb147 in the early stages, this would be highly disrespectful and ungracious...although the extra chips would be nice!}

Re: Freeroll rollcall Hi Sherry. I'm nothing to do with the official line..... nor do I have any ability to get you into the freeroll but...... I suspect its because you are viewed as someone who has not yet become a true contributer to the forum (much like a couple of Romanians Sylva and Bitza on another thread). Post #8 on the other thread points this out. If (for example) having joined the day after the freeroll was announced, you had then joined in (for example) the monthly MTT and had been there cheering on your PL mates at the end of the night and getting your post count up then you'd have a much better chance of getting in. Don't be despondent though and go off in a huff :sad , take it on the chin. I was in a similar situation when I first joined (6 months ago) on the basis of seeing a freeroll. I think (if I remember right) I didn't get into that one, but I realised the value (both monetary and otherwise) of this forum and stuck at it. There will be other freerolls (though this one is a real beauty) so join in and contribute. This forum would not be as successful as it is without the ongoing hard work and contributions of its members and the "organisers" that make the whole thing possible :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy . (thats enough ass licking for one day :rollin ).

Re: Freeroll rollcall

I might still get in as Red_Fear is visiting this afternoon to 'sort' my computer out. :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope
Sorry TQM but I'm :hope that it doesn't happen for you! :lol It's bad enough that fenner is playing without adding you to the pool!! :rollin ;)

Re: Freeroll rollcall

:lol @Brael - I'm sure Mr V's hoping the same. (only joking V)
How much do you think I've paid Red_Fear to do the following; Spend 1/2 an hour looking inside the PC case, then start to mess with the config files, internet settings, firewall, pop-up blocker et.c, whilst at the same time shaking his head slowly and muttering "Oh dear" occasionally under his breath. Finally persuading you 5 minutes after the shops shut that you need a piece of hardware/software. Then pat you on the back and say,"There's always the sporting odds tourney mate.", as he walks back to the car to get back in time to play in the freeroll.:D ;) Myself I hope you get in it, because for the winner the prestige will be in beating the best PLers, and so if you're not there it will be a hollow victory (although they won't realise or care when they're a several hundred pounds better off).:notworthy :notworthy :hope for you though T, seriously.