** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Congratulations

georgej

Re: Congratulations Mr V and his missus (she who WILL be obeyed) are now mods Hmmm does that mean they are forum moderators of mods as in :

A Mod was a product of working class British youth of the mid-sixties. They portrayed an image of being stuck up, emulating the middle classes, snobbish and phoney. The Mod boys dressed in suits, neat narrow trousers, and pointed shoes. The girls displayed a boyish image. They darkened their eyes and wore their hair short to fit a unisex type of culture.

Re: Congratulations

Well done guys :clap although ..... wot do de mods do ? and ..... who is your stalker ?
Runadrum, to answer your 1st question, I have no idea.:lol in answer to your second question...; http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?p=315598#post315598
Oh and brael-WTF??? Danno has my phone number!!! Anyone wanna buy a mobile. Accessories include your very own stalker.:tongue2 Oh, and Danno. When you rang earlier I was naked. And touching myself. :rollin :rollin :rollin
Sorry Runadrum I do know that I could ban people, so go ahead danno, make my day!!:lol

Re: Congratulations and a quick tip to avoid future stalkers phoning you..................................... don't send them your phone number!!!!!! (originally posted by valient23) Oh, and here's my mobile:07***********. You can let us know what happens, if you remember.;)