VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

rippyuk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Most of post deleted after I saw the catch, but there is one more chance to get to the MKOP final, though not of any use to us. But if you want to, have a look at p63 of Poker Player this month. One clue it gives to the venue though is it is at an 'exclusive West End venue'. Not Pacha then by the look of it. Which is a shame. The Shakespeare does a lovely pint of IPA!!! VC_Matt?. Any news on that?. Worth me booking a room at the Charing Cross Thistle for being within staggering distance?

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Looks like it won't let you enter if your already entered for another promotion - 'You cannot be added to this promotion as you are currently signed-up for the hattrick promo' :cry

Most of post deleted after I saw the catch, but there is one more chance to get to the MKOP final, though not of any use to us. But if you want to, have a look at p63 of Poker Player this month. One clue it gives to the venue though is it is at an 'exclusive West End venue'. Not Pacha then by the look of it. Which is a shame. The Shakespeare does a lovely pint of IPA!!! VC_Matt?. Any news on that?. Worth me booking a room at the Charing Cross Thistle for being within staggering distance?

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006

Looks like it won't let you enter if your already entered for another promotion - 'You cannot be added to this promotion as you are currently signed-up for the hattrick promo' :cry
Thats part of the reason I got rid of it. Also the fact that I for one don't really want to risk $100 to get the 1000 action points. Would probably play badly!!!:(

imo i would say 95% of the people playing have "cheated" at some point or other during the whole tournament,
Cheating in any form is not acceptable to Punters Lounge and would not be acceptable to VC either. We would have no hesitation (though take no pleasure) in banning anyone from Punters Lounge who was caught cheating. I am also certain that VC would eject anyone they caught cheating from the competition - even if "95% of players were doing the same" - haven't caught up on this whole thread yet, but why risk over 3 months "work" in the closing stages? You should all watch what you say (and how you "act" in VC)!!!!

Guest gazza271

Cheating in any form is not acceptable to Punters Lounge and would not be acceptable to VC either. We would have no hesitation (though take no pleasure) in banning anyone from Punters Lounge who was caught cheating. I am also certain that VC would eject anyone they caught cheating from the competition - even if "95% of players were doing the same" - haven't caught up on this whole thread yet, but why risk over 3 months "work" in the closing stages? You should all watch what you say (and how you "act" in VC)!!!!
Well said:clap

no offense gaf but if vc banned people cheating i would be more than happy, more chance of dr.bombay becoming a real dr in my opinion, ehem not that im bitter;)

no offense gaf but if vc banned people cheating i would be more than happy' date=' more chance of dr.bombay becoming a real dr in my opinion, ehem not that im bitter;)[/quote'] I'm sure if they had evidence against dr bombay/flombay then they would take action (erm....just out of interest - has anyone brought this to VC attention - maybe they could get evidence) - however if people "cheat" and then talk about it here - VC have all the evidence they need here to take action!!!! (and VC DO read this, as do some of your competitors who you don't know about ;)) This is a public forum and is open for all to read!!

I'm sure if they had evidence against dr bombay/flombay then they would take action (erm....just out of interest - has anyone brought this to VC attention - maybe they could get evidence) - however if people "cheat" and then talk about it here - VC have all the evidence they need here to take action!!!! (and VC DO read this' date=' as do some of your competitors who you don't know about ;)) This is a public forum and is open for all to read!![/quote'] not going to get into this argument cos probably say things i shouldnt, but thanks gaf anyway

Re: VC/Maxim King of Poker 2006 Log in: Kid_miles ANYONE that knocks this little F****** W***** out gets free Biccys FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! Provide me with a screen shot of the F****** ***** going down and i will make the Tea to dunk them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitter?? Moi?? Just a tad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To take a hand with rags on the river and then take the piss makes me hope he dies slowly and EXTREMELY painfully while concious throughout.