**Poker Sunday 4th December**

GaF

**Poker Sunday 4th December**  

1. 1.

• 14:00 William Hill £500 Freeroll
    • 18:00 Betfair Santa Shopping (£9500 added - £20+£2)
    • 19:00 Parbet £3500 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:00 Blue Square $1000 Bubble Freeroll
    • 19:00 Gaming Club $2000 Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Betfred Beat The Boss Freeroll (Nov Qualify)
    • 20:00 Bet365 $30,000 VIP Freeroll (Nov Raked Hands)
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th December**

I just noticed the payouts. I assumed 1-3 got the package then they started paying cash down from 4th. Looks like 1-3 get cash as well' date=' so standard payout + the packages as a bonus. Interesting...assuming I've read the table right anyway.[/quote'] Hmmm..... the way I understood it is that the first 3 get the holiday AS WELL AS the cash ........ could easily be wrong though.......

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay' date=' the 9.5k added seems VERY tight (on my table at least.) Small raises seem to be enough to scare most people off straight away.[/quote'] Agreed - this is at a different level (as I'd expect for my biggest ever buy in!!!)

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th December** We've played 19 hands - ONE has gone to a showdown! I've taken 7, most of them on the flop (and am actually chip leader on my table, so I'm not doing my normal trick of winning small pots and losing big ones.) My biggest ever buy-in as well, GaF!

That's me gone (211th) I had QJ, flop came 797, turn 8, and I stupidly reraised a fairly big raise to put myself in - he had J9 for 2 pairs, river didn't bring me anything. Poor play :(
I should mention I thought he was bluffing. Having said that, thinking about it, was still horrendous play.

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th December** gonna be one of those nights Safety net out in 527 place with KK raised 400 to see if i could get some idiot to call me..... one caller flop j,7,5 rainbow so i went all -in he turns A,A :$:$:$ then first time playing parbet - my q,q raise is called and flop is a, k,2 and the other goes all in so i fold. next hand A,K suited so i go all in.......... 3 callers (see below) parbet1st8vm.jpg

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th December** Just out of the Parbet in 10th. So close to the entry to the 10k freeroll places 1-7.Just happy to get to a final table, the last one was when i won the dollar up ages ago. Running out of chips against some big stacks so thru it all in on my A3 ,2 callers K10 and A3suited. Diamond on the river gave the flush to the other A3. Ah well $175.00 for 4hours work:dude

Re: **Poker Sunday 4th December** nice one sharpe1ne.........I went out in the 200's first effort on there but do like the feel of it even though i did get QQ, KK and AA in about 25 hands before i went out - played all those hands and LOST all those hands!!! going out with AA when short stacked at my table was a killer, if i slow played I'd have had a better chance but went all- in and there were 3 callers (the 9,5 Clubs filled a Turn-River Flush)