GaF

**Poker Thursday 1st December**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Sporting Odds $1000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:00 Parbet $2000 Freeroll
    • 19:00 Sporting Odds Safety Net
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 01:00 PartyPoker.net High Flier

Wot no thread for today? Here you go......unfortunately another quiet day ....... need to find some more interesting ones......

01/12/200518:00 GMT01/12/200516:00 GMTSporting Odds $1000 Raked HandsFreeroll
01/12/200519:00 GMT01/12/200513:00 GMTParbet $2000 Freeroll (Plus places in $10k Final)Freeroll
01/12/200519:00 GMT01/12/200517:00 GMTSporting Odds Safety Net ($250)Freeroll
01/12/200519:45 GMTTBCTBCBlue Square $200 PLFreeroll
02/12/200501:00 GMTVariesVariesPartypoker.net High Flier Daily QualifierFreeroll

Dont forget the Ladbrokes festival mania freeroll at 6.45.
Probably worth pointing out this one is a rebuy. Initial entry is free, but unlimited $5 rebuys in the first hour and a $5 add-on. First prize is entry to Sunday's final, worth $550+$30, and rebuys are returned to the top 50 in additional prizes. Also, it doesn't seem to be listed under "freerolls": I found it under "all".

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st December** I'm going to give the ladbrokes Cruise freeroll a go - though with 1200 entrants so far and 1hr 20 to go, and just the prize for first place, I'm going to play like a loon and see how it goes - I fully expect to get knocked out first few hands!!!!

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st December**

I'm going to give the ladbrokes Cruise freeroll a go - though with 1200 entrants so far and 1hr 20 to go' date=' and just the prize for first place, I'm going to play like a loon and see how it goes - I fully expect to get knocked out first few hands!!!![/quote'] I think that's the same as the one Sharpe1ne mentioned. It's a rebuy, so everybody else will play like a loon too. And there are other prizes from the rebuy fees.

Probably worth pointing out this one is a rebuy. Initial entry is free, but unlimited $5 rebuys in the first hour and a $5 add-on. First prize is entry to Sunday's final, worth $550+$30, and rebuys are returned to the top 50 in additional prizes. Also, it doesn't seem to be listed under "freerolls": I found it under "all".
I haven't played there for a while, but the cruise freerolls always used to have that rebuy option but very few people ever did as there is such a big field ( thousands of players) that its pointless.

I'm going to give the ladbrokes Cruise freeroll a go - though with 1200 entrants so far and 1hr 20 to go' date=' and just the prize for first place, I'm going to play like a loon and see how it goes - I fully expect to get knocked out first few hands!!!![/quote'] I'm giving it a go too.

Out of the ladbrokes. A2 v A3 board showing 22334. Oh well im surprised i lasted that long. Yep and sporting odds is fecked.
I was out of the Ladbrokes very early. Found myself all-in with three other players when I had KK. They had AQ, A10 and A8. "Result!" I thought. But no ... Is anybody not having problems with SO?

I was chip leader when SO went down' date=' seems to be happening too frequently with these. They use the same software as Virgin because theirs is down also.[/quote']yeah its not actually sporting odds thats the problem ................... its the network, all the other bossmedia sites are out too frown2.gif

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st December** Back in and no chips lost, but after 10 mins of play from a 1k starting stack straight into 150/300 blinds is silly. Went all in on AK first hand with my 900 chips, called by shortstack with A6 and table chipleader with AJ, lost to both. Don't really blame them for calling either with tournament gone into crapshoot mode. Might email SO to bitch at them yet again :D

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st December** im out .................... i might not have lost chips while i was disconnected but it started back with the blinds at 150/300 with the average stack just over 1000 :eek i started on the big blind had a couple of hands then moved table and paid the big blind again next hand:cry ................ had to go all in and lost ............... pish

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st December** Got back onto SO just as my last chips went on as BB - thought thats OK as I've got 88 other guy had 33 - 3 on the flop..... typical ..... Just noticed that the $50000 Gtd on SO that started at 8:00 p.m. only had 44 entries at $30 a pop - presumably asuch a low turnout because after the fallover noone else could register :eek . I have just registered for the 22:00 $2500 gtd and am hoping that Boss has problems at (say) 21:30 and gets back just after 22:00..... might get some value then :lol . If it doesn't have problems then can always withdraw just b4 the off and have an early night instead....

just noticed a 5K freeroll on Bet365 for 3rd Dec @ 8pm Pays down to 300th registration is open now
:clap:clap:clap:clap thanks so much for posting this pistonbroke............... 13 left in it and im chip leader at the moment even if i go out now im very happy with my play tonight :ok thank a million mate