sporting odds poker

stevie-p

Re: sporting odds poker None that I know of mate, but strangely enough the names become infamous/memorable......don't they sharpe1ne? But I'll share my crib sheet with you.;) Telepe: Plays 72o like its pocket rockets. Raises half his chips if the 'total' of his hole cards equals or is close to 21. Still hasn't realised that its not blackjack. SSpeirsey: Owns Sporting Odds. No, he does, really. When he is on your table he plays 1 or 2 hands, then next minute he's on the final table.....every time. My theory is he hacks into Red_Fears account and somehow transfers his chips. laidbackbloke (or laidback3): Did you ever see the episode of WPT when there was an empty seat at the final table? That was when laidbackbloke was sat at home thinking, "You know, I'm sure I'm meant to be doing something today......ah the dentist, that was it" slapdash (or padslash, probably both): Notorious for his multiple accounts. Also for forgetting about half of them, and spends half the evening check-raising himself. His sense of humour is so dry that he has to keep away from open flame. Danny Cash:Arrives at a table, looks at the biggest stack, and then proceeds to go all in every time the big stack calls. Apart from that, and the fact that he is a Middlesboro fan. He is a nice guy. Apparently he is also responsible for splitting up The Stone Roses. Big Andy:Ok Look. You know how there are ironic nicknames? Y'know the witty person who will call Peter Crouch titch? Well forget that. That name fits him perfectly. BIG and 'ANDY. Apparently managed to make Hellmuth shut the fcuk up - for a whole minute. PocketLady:1 in a million. Talented. Wonderful wife and mother. BUT heaven help you if you get to sit on her table, because if she knows that you are from PL, you are as good as out. Has knocked more PLers out than Big Andy. George UK: disconnected sharpe1ne: Uses his scouse wit to pinch your chips when you're not looking. Was asked to join PL by mistake when he managed a flukey appearance on a final table, but miracles do happen. Just ask any Liverpool fans. friskyfitz: PuntersLounges' best player, easliy. (Do you forgive me now mate) HTH:ok

Re: sporting odds poker roll.gifWonderful post, Valiant!:rollin

slapdash (or padslash, probably both): Notorious for his multiple accounts. Also for forgetting about half of them, and spends half the evening check-raising himself.
Yeah, I should stop doing that. Problem is, I'm usually bluffing and although it worked a treat for a while, I'm starting to cotton on and reraising myself with any excuse.
His sense of humour is so dry that he has to keep away from open flame.
I'd be flattered if it wasn't for the fact that I'm always deadly serious. Actually, I think "dry sense of humour" on the internet just means "doesn't use smileys".

Re: sporting odds poker

If he`s suggested it, I`m sure the Satellite Nav is for you PL, such a thoughtful bloke you have there. Blokes never get lost and always know where theyre going :loon right, i`m off hide behind the settee because when she sees this i`m dead:unsure
Big Andy - :spank :spank :spank I'm Mr Vs Sat Nav at the mo and as I'm back to work after Christmas :hope will not be able to navigate or send him his route via text like I do now. But in all honesty he was not creeping for anything I have these sorts of messages from him all of the time - shows what a considerate fella he is. :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: sporting odds poker

None that I know of mate' date=' but strangely enough the names become [b']infamous/memorable......don't they sharpe1ne? sharpe1ne: Uses his scouse wit to pinch your chips when you're not looking. Was asked to join PL by mistake when he managed a flukey appearance on a final table, but miracles do happen. Just ask any Liverpool fans. HTH:ok
Nice one Mr V but lets clarify something. When on earth did you think i am a scouser:@ I'm in the opinion of Boris Johnson on this matter.:tongue2 Born and bred in the lovely:eyes Lancashire town of Blackburn and we break Liverpool players legs in games(cisse and carragher in one:lol ). And FLUKEY................nah I'll let you have that one:dude Top Laugh though:clap :clap :clap