Betfred Vegas

GaF

Anyone trying the $1 Betfred Vegas Tourney? (Details here:http://www.betfred.com/frameset.asp?redirsection=poker&pageoption=vegas&ok2prcd=1) There are qualifying tournaments a day, with the top 5 qualifying for the Final - regardless of number of entrants. I notice that the 2am one this morning had just 36 Entrants. So 1 in 7 qualify. Over the weekend, there are 4AM ones - Wonder who they're aimed at? Not Europe, and quite late in the US as well - I suspect they will have exceptionally low turnouts - and may be tempted to set my alarm clock (Saturday Morning)

Re: Betfred Vegas

Over the weekend, there are 4AM ones - Wonder who they're aimed at? Not Europe, and quite late in the US as well - I suspect they will have exceptionally low turnouts - and may be tempted to set my alarm clock (Saturday Morning)
That's only 8pm on the West Coast of the US ... in Vegas, for example.

Re: Betfred Vegas

Just got knocked out in 42nd place. Chip leader was on the BB and went all in - I called him with my A Qs and he turned over 2 5s :loon He got the 5 on the river and then apologised and said he had hit the wrong button - I think not!!!:@ :@ Good start to Poker Friday. :cry :cry :cry
To be honest i've done that a few times before on betfred. I think its just as I'm checking one of the boxes the person before me has called or raised, and I accidentally go all in. I feel like a right prat when my 4 8 beats an A K. Yet no one ever believes me when I tell them in the chatrrom :\

Re: Betfred Vegas im in the 4.30 am one now and so far only 26 registered. This will be my one shot at this if i dont do well in some freerolls soon:lol:lol we'll now see if its value or not :rollin:rollin wtf am i still doing awake at this hour??? :unsure I should be :zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz or :beer:beer:beer but instead im trying to prove GaF? 's theory right :lol:lol