**November MTT Leg 2** SO Dollar Up Monday 7th November 9pm

GaF

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **November MTT Leg 2** SO Dollar Up Monday 7th November 9pm I'm out ........basically lost because i got pissed off with losing with KK to AA for the 5th or 6th time in the last 3 days....................... i couldn't be bothered after that and played A 10 very strongly when i shouldn't have. At least this was a tournament and not a cash table ............ so it didn't cost me even more cash when i came up against the Aces :\

Re: **November MTT Leg 2** SO Dollar Up Monday 7th November 9pm Got blinded down to 595 after not seeing any hand for 45mins. All-in and my KQo gets turned over by 56o. God I'd really hate to be knocked out by a good hand one day:wall . Edit - knocked out in 41st.

Re: **November MTT Leg 2** SO Dollar Up Monday 7th November 9pm I really behaved myself tonight - trying to up my average of 1 gg per week. My reward f-all in the way of cards except for 2 times. AKs and KQs, by which time I was so tight no one called me and just nicked the blinds. I think I won 1 hand all evening. But I got to 36th.:loon:ok That league table really focuses your play I think.

Re: **November MTT Leg 2** SO Dollar Up Monday 7th November 9pm Out in 27th, becoming increasingly frustrated with losing literally hundreds of chips in blinds and going from 6th down to about 16th without actually doing anything. Decided 10 10 was my hand and got in a pre-flop battle eventually finding out his hand was a lot better than mine.....you can probably guess :cry So long folks, see ya Weds and GOOD LUCK PLers......:clap