**Poker Friday 4th November**

GaF

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Friday 4th November** Thanks Lady! :ok Thought I'd won it until he turned trips against my 2 pair but happy with 2nd and qualification for the final. Also hit my first final cash tourney table for months this morning as well winning a decent amount of dosh. I've struggled for months but have felt my game coming back this week and at last the results are reappearing. The months of frustration and head-banging :wall seem to have come to an end! :nana

Re: **Poker Friday 4th November** I was on the same table as him early on with both of his 'players' - a few of us mentioned this and he was rather smug and blase about it said he was going to win one way or another. He had the cheek to apologise for taking so long to call as he was running from one room to another to play on 2 PC's.angry.gif I'd have loved to have seen his face when he was forced sitout by SO - but I think that the 6th place position should have been given a seat.

Re: **Poker Friday 4th November**

Did he think it would make it easier to detect if both his PCs were in the same room? Anyway, slap-dash, slap dash, and sladpash have all unregistered from the 4pm Sun qualifier, just in case.
So we've just got to look out for pad slash and it's variants then? :spank Wayne, well played mate. I must admit I prompted Mrs V. to mention football. ;)

Re: **Poker Friday 4th November** Actually, slapdash and slap-dash have both played in Sun qualifiers (not at the same time, and not even in the same week). I had a VC account as "slapdash" and didn't realize that I could use this to play on the Sun site, so registered as "slap-dash". Then I got an email from VC "reminding" me that it was not allowed to have multiple accounts and saying that they were closing the "slap-dash" account. I decided it would be a bit too cheeky to ask them to transfer slap-dash's leaderboard points to slapdash's account.

Re: **Poker Friday 4th November** Just a reminder that registration for the Party Poker Ferrari freeroll is open. Slapdash - it wouldn't be cheeky at all - you've earnt those points - they never told you to use your VC account for The Sun (how could you know?) - if you think you have a chance of catching Fenner (I've given up!!), then you should ask away........