** Poker Wednesday 2nd November**

GaF

1pm Sporting Odds Dose of Envy Daily Qualifier 4pm Sun-Poker Daily Qualifier 6pm GMT NordicBet ONPT Freeroll - $4,000 Freeroll (Password required after registration at www.onlinepoker.no/content/freeroll.htm - though I haven't received the password yet) 7 pm GMT Sporting Odds Safety Net 7:45pm GMT Blue Square $200 No Limit Freeroll 8:50PM Party Poker Ferrari Freeroll 9pm Sun-Poker Daily Qualifier 9pm Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 1

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 2nd November**

And if you amass 200 raked hands in November anyway' date=' then you will qualify for the "Real Envy" final anyway, so no need to play the daily freeroll.[/quote'] Freeroll for me unfortunately... the chances of me accumulating 200 raked hands are about as good as Morton's chances of winning the league! :lol Just decided that's not even remotely funny... :sad

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 2nd November** Im going to try PartyPoker i need a ferrai like you do not believe when i went to register, there is a box for a bonus code a quick search on google found loads of sites with bonus codes but with most need you to deposit first since i now have about 10 poker programs i am keeping to about 3 that i have actually put money into and dont want to make a deposit into party anybody know of a bonus code that will put real money into my account without having to make a deposit first or will benefit someone else in any way ta

Re: ** Poker Wednesday 2nd November**

5pm GMT Sporting Odds Safety Net 6pm GMT NordicBet ONPT Freeroll - $4,000 Freeroll (Password required after registration at www.onlinepoker.no/content/freeroll.htm - though I haven't received the password yet) 7:45pm GMT Blue Square $200 No Limit Freeroll 8:50PM Party Poker Ferrari Freeroll 9pm Sporting Odds Dollar Up MTT Leg 1
it appears that safety net is back to 19:00 tonight have not received a reply from onlinepoker yet --has anyone? time permitting might enter $1 up tonight