** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ten to follow

Re: Ten to follow Sockys currnet odds In Running odds on the Ten to follow Jonsey 1/1 PB rovers 5/1 Bowles 11/2 Socky 9/1 Jeffers 10/1 Kevshat 12/1 Staffy 33/1 Just testing my skills as an odds compiler (hope I hav'nt offened anyone) does that look about right?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ten to follow

Staffy

Socky 1

Kevshat

Jeffers

Bowles10

Jonesyknows

Parkbench Rvrs

Arcalis

Trabolgan

Arcalis

Celestial Gold

Andreas

Brave Inca

Albuhera

Baracouda

inglis drever

Rasharrow

Harchibald

Celtic Son

Arcalis

Racing Demon

Contraband

watson lake

Inglis Drever

Kicking King

Essex

Moscow Flyer

Penzance

Distant Prospect

rasharrow

Kauto Star

Impek

Inglis Drever

Kauto Star

Kauto Star

Funny Times

faasal

Bob Bob Bobbin

Ollie Magern

Kauto Star

Monet's Garden

Trablogan

Hobbs Hill

ollie magern

Trabolgan

Thisthatandtother

Mephisto

Our Vic

Mephisto

Inch Pride

harchibald

Ollie Magern

Accordion Etoile

O'muircheartiagh

War Of Attrition

Mighty Man

See You Sometime

racing demon

Monkerhostin

Our Vic

Penzance

Kicking King

United

Supreme Developer

ragthar beau

Celestial Gold

Back In Front

Trabolgan

Inglis Drever

Ollie Magern

Tikram

No refuge

Kicking King

Racing Demon

war of Attrition

Solerina

Harchibald

Totals

Jonesyknows goes into a great lead :clap with another 2 winners this week. Closest rival is Jeffers but some 41 pts behind. Cheltenham will sort out the winner of this comp!

Re: Ten to follow How's everyone doing in the Tote comp? don't forget only until 12 noon today for substitutions! Well I gotta get rid of my obvious 2 who are injured - Inglis Drever & Kicking King and I'm looking everywhere about who to replace with, does anybody have same problem?

1419 Solerina (60)1062 Brave Inca (54)1344 Our Vic (54)1240 Kicking King (50)1021 Arcalis (25)
1234 Kauto Star (25)1482 War Of Attrition (20)1201 Inglis Drever (15)1302 Monet's Garden1306 Moscow Flyer
Points Total for this Bet: 303 (Substituted out points: 0)Overall position: 331
I think I'm gonna go for Beef or Salmon and Asian Maze. Beef or Salmon looks like a schu in for one of the next bonus races -
Hennessy Cognac Irish Gold Cup (Leopardstown 5 February)
as he was 2nd last year to Rule Supreme and Rule is injured and it looks like Beef is back to somewhere near his best and maybe it might be his year for the Gold Cup? so this all means points!!! Asian Maze hasn't been out yet, but with Inglis Drevers injury I feel Asian could be the one for the
Ladbroke World Hurdle (Cheltenham 16 March)
This horse looked seriously good last year! but did have a slight setback early on this season so has not run (blessing in disguise!), however Mullins has brought her back steadily in training. She is due to run her 1st race this season at end of January in the Alo Duffin Memorial Galmoy Hurdle at Gowran and Baracouda I feel could be past it's best with a young pretender in the shape of Asian Maze! (Quote from Asian Maze trainer T Mullins) "I am hoping to get a run into her at the end of January and I was thinking about the Cleeve at Cheltenham, but there is a race in Gowran which would probably be more realistic," Mullins told At The Races. "I would say the Alo Duffin Memorial Galmoy Hurdle is the likely target and we will take it from there. "I would like her to be a champion hurdler but she won a three-mile Grade One in Aintree when she beat Brewster and I thought she could have gone round again. "They put 25 lengths back to the third that day and I have no doubt she will get the trip at Cheltenham." Asian Maze is available at 12-1 for the Ladbrokes World Hurdle with Mullins pinpointing a leg injury as the reason for the mare's absence. "We gave her a break and then brought her back and we were going to run her in a Listed race in Punchestown in October but she got an injury to her hind leg," Mullins continued. "She got a haematoma and it was just painful for two days and we fixed her up and there was no pain or lameness afterwards. "We still had to wait three or four weeks for it to settle down, though. "It seems to have settled down now and we have got four or five weeks into her with some nice work in the last couple of weeks. "It looks good at the moment so, fingers crossed, we can keep going all of the way." With Asian Maze being fresh as a daisy I think a couple of nice winning prep races in Ireland before winning The World Hurdle at Cheltenham will mean some nice points in the comp! It's hard to find anymore realistic points spinning horses in the comp so these 2 stick out particularly! Regards, Jonesy Knows. P.S. Bowles if your allowing subs can you add the above 2 for Inglis & Kicking please mate, for me!

Re: Ten to follow There we go all done!

Bet Number: 1
spacer.gif A substitution window IS currently active.
spacer.gif However, the maximum number of substitutions for this window (2) have been reached.
1419 Solerina (60)1062 Brave Inca (54)1344 Our Vic (54)1021 Arcalis (25)1234 Kauto Star (25)
1482 War Of Attrition (20)1045 Beef Or Salmon1026 Asian Maze1302 Monet's Garden1306 Moscow Flyer
Points Total for this Bet: 303 (Substituted out points: 65)Overall position: 331
No going back now!

Re: Ten to follow Injured horses are: Kicking king Harchibald Mephisto Inglis Drever rathgar beau trabolgan most of us have 2 or 3 of these, staffy has none! Therefore i propose that we change the injured horses only, but also give Staffy a wildcard 2 picks if he wishes to use them. That seems fair? Doesnt matter when you make the chnages, the points will start from when you do.

Re: Ten to follow cheers for that bowles. and like jeffers, more entertainment to pick the high profile winners if they go in of course. festival only round the corner now. hope the card survives the frost this saturday. the entries for cheltenham are spot on. what with the added day to the festival i reckon this saturday is more of a festival day.

what with the added day to the festival i reckon this saturday is more of a festival day.
Yep, Chelters this Sat looks awesome, just nearly fell off my chair when I looked at the entries just now. The Pillar Property Chase (now the Letheby & Christopher Cotswold) looks as good as the Gold Cup to me :eek :eek

Staffy

Socky 1

Kevshat

Jeffers

Bowles10

Jonesyknows

Parkbench Rvrs

Arcalis

Brave Inca

Arcalis

Celestial Gold

Andreas

Brave Inca

Albuhera

Baracouda

Mr McGoldrick

Rasharrow

Beef or Salmon

Celtic Son

Arcalis

Racing Demon

Contraband

watson lake

No Refuge

Millenium Royal

Essex

Moscow Flyer

Penzance

Distant Prospect

rasharrow

Kauto Star

Impek

Accordion Etoile

Kauto Star

Kauto Star

Funny Times

faasal

Bob Bob Bobbin

Ollie Magern

Kauto Star

Monet's Garden

Denman

Hobbs Hill

ollie magern

Kingscliff

Thisthatandtother

Celestial Gold

Our Vic

Sweet wake

Inch Pride

Cloone River

Ollie Magern

Accordion Etoile

O'muircheartiagh

War Of Attrition

Mighty Man

See You Sometime

racing demon

Monkerhostin

Our Vic

Penzance

Beef or Salmon

United

Supreme Developer

Neptune Collonges

Celestial Gold

Back In Front

Darkness

Asian Maze

Ollie Magern

Tikram

No refuge

Racing Demon

Racing Demon

war of Attrition

Solerina

Beef or Salmon

replaced horses

replaced horses

replaced horses

replaced horses

replaced horses

replaced horses

replaced horses

Totals

ALL UPDATES MADE & Brave Inca's win added today. With Cheltenham off yesterday we missed a big day! pts for substituted horses are shown at the bottom as these points will still count.