Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post!

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result for TGMSS Match No.20, Aston Villa v Liverpool, 0-2. I was correct with my prediction of 2 goals in this match, unfortunately, they were in the 85th and 89th minutes, which cost our system a 174 points deficit. I have previously mentioned that I will close a trade at around 80-85 minutes if I believe a goal is imminent...unfortunately it is difficult to post notification of this, but will when possible, otherwise to be completely 'above board', if I can't post the trade closure, even though I have for my own trade, I will count all goals scored in the last 5 - 10 minutes, regardless of whether or not I have closed to the trade and saved a loss. This trade closing would have saved our 5 systems several hundred 'paper traded' pounds. Total goal minutes MU = 174. Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = -£60 2 = -£360 3 = -£120 4 = -£180 5 = -£240. Next trade match, later this afternoon, Portsmouth v Wigan, Sky Sports 2, 5.15pm, spreads and trades posted here, later..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! TGMSS Match No.21, Portsmouth v Wigan, Sky Sports 2, 5.15pm, Saturday, 5th November. Stakes increase, according to system rules, after our loss for the previous trade, full details of how the staking plans operate can be found in the first post on this thread. Sell total goal minutes at 115 Strategy No. / stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = £8 3 = £4 4 = £5 5 = £8 GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Results for TGMSS Match No. 21, Portsmouth v Wigan, 0-2. Yet again the curse of the late goal converted +79 points to a loss of 12 points, and more for strategies 2 and 5, for which the trade closing in the 87th minute did not pay off, as no further goals were scored in the remaining minutes of the game. I still believe this to be a worthy policy for the high stake strategies, as a last minute goal reduces the profit level by a further 90 points. Total goal minutes MU = 127. Systems 2 and 5 were closed at an MU of 139. Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = -£12 2 = -£192 3 = -£48 4 = -£60 5 = -£192 Strategy stakes will be increased accordingly for the next trades, which are for the match tomorrow afternoon, Man. Utd. v Chelsea, Sky Sport, 4pm, Sunday, 6th November. Spreads and trades posted here, before Noon.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of TGMSS Match No. 22, Man. Utd. v Chelsea, 1-0. An excellent result for us today..... Total goal minutes MU = 31 Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = +£87 2 = +£870 3 = +£696 4 = +£609 5 = +£1,392 A total 'on paper' profit of £3654 !! :D Stake levels return to minimum for next trade, after 4 consecutive, losing trades. I will update the individual strategy banks after tomorrow's match, which is Bolton v Spurs, Sky Sports, 8 p.m., Monday 7th November. Spreads and trades posted here after 6 p.m.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! STGMSS Match No. 23, Bolton v Spurs, Sky Sports, 8 pm, Monday, 7th November. Sell total goal minutes at 119, price taken this morning. Strategy No. and stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = £5 3 = £2 4 = £2 5 = £2 Results and strategy bank updates later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! I've just started reading your two threads spreadman and they are interesting stuff. The obvious question I would like to ask is what is the highest make up on your records for this market and also what is the highest make up over three consecutive games. Off the top of my head I thought of Monaco v Werder Bremen but remembered you do not trade CL games so the next thought was Spurs v Arsensal last season which having checked made up at 570mins. I'm trying to think of 2-3 high scoring games in succesion but only come up with the FA Cup semi finals of 1990 (two 3-3 games when I think both were 1-1 at HT) or even a Match of the day programme in the late 1970's when the two selected games finished 5-3 and 2-6. It is difficult to imagine a make up higher than the Spurs Arsenal game but wondered if you (or anyone) knew of any or a sequence of 2-3 games which would seriously test the robustness of your system.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Hi, CJB, need to dust the cobwebs off of last season's results, (everything laboriously recorded by hand!), so will get back to you. Good question, though, can remember the Arsenal result and writing 'memo to self' after the match, saying NEVER to trade them for TGM's again!!! :\ But I soon relented!! :rollin

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! My gut instinct is that your other system could survive 2-3 bad results in a row but this one would be more dificult but I am not basing it on any stats as such. Also Monaco beat Deprtivo La Coruna 8-3 and not Werder Bremen (before anyone corrects me)

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Just checked up and Monaco 8-3 game made up at only 415 mins. It was 4-2 at HT and early 2nd half goals meant the last goal coming in the 68 Minute. Maybe answering my own question here

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Back again, CJB, my records only go back to 30th November, 2004, for televised matches on Sky Sports, which are the only matches used for the system trades. So, I assume that the match was played pre-December, or not televised. The match that I referred to in my first post must have been Arsenal v Crystal P., TGM's MU, 310. The worst 3 match run was 142, 213, and 264, total = 619. :\ Played on April 2nd and 3rd, at Charlton, Southampton and Fulham. This season, recently the TGMSS strategy system took a combined 500+ TGM's hit over 3 matches, but as you will see from the most recent figures, has recovered well, and at no stage so far have the five strategy banks fallen below the starting point of +1,000 points. That should put the curse on it....:\

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! CJB, the banks most likely to 'go bust' are strategies 3 and 5, the Martingale based staking plan strategies, followed by strategy 1, the level stakes strategy. The current banks are : 1 = +£88, 2= +£938, 3 = +£1,134, 4 = +£790, 5 = +£1,468. Strategy 2, the gradual stake increase staking plan seems to be the steadiest and most constant. Typically, the Martingale strategies are up and down in a classic 'roller-coaster ride' pattern. So far, the highest individual goals totals tally, in televised matches, has been 5 goals on at least 5 occasions. Tonight's match will no doubt 'alter' the banks, hopefully for the better. :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Thanks for replying spreadman - top stuffbigokay.gif like I said it was just gut instinct stuff and not based on anything in particular. I am away now to re read your "rules thread" and download it and have a good study of the threads again. Nice win tonight as well clap.gif

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! :ok Cheers, CJB, as usual, by the end of the match, my nerves are shattered... ..............................................................time for one of these.....:beer (The staking plans for some of the strategies have altered slightly from post 1 at the beginning of this thread....I believe that I have posted any amendments I have made, but any questions, just fire away.) ;) Oh, yes, nearly forgot to mention........ +£1,044 profit for the 5 strategies tonight!!! :D

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of STGMSS Match No.23, Bolton v Spurs, 1-0. An excellent result, just one first half goal, but still a buttock clenching ride for you, if you traded. Another big +£1000 profit for our 5 strategies..... Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = +£87 2 = +£435 3 = +£174 4 = +£174 5 = +£174 Current strategy profit levels, after only 3 weeks of trading : 1 = +£175 2 = +£1,373 3 = +£1,308 4 = +£964 5 = +£1,642 Total strategy banks profit = +£5,462 :D Average traded profit per match, (23 matches) = £237.47 per match. Average profit per strategy trade , per match, (115 trades) = £47.49 Next traded match may be tomorrow evening's Nationwide Conference match, once stats are available; check here, after 6pm. :ok

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! York v Burton Albion, Sky Sports, 7.45 pm, Tuesday, 8th November. No trades on this game tonight , match cancelled, due to waterlogged pitch. Next traded match is tomorrow, Sheff. Wed. v Cardiff, Sky Sports, 7.45 pm, Wednesday, 9th November. Spreads and trades posted here, after 6 pm.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! STGMSS Match No. 24, Sheff. Wed. v Cardiff, Sky Sports 1, 7.45 pm, Wednesday, 9th November. Sell total goal minutes at 109 Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = £1 2 = £5 3 = £2 4 = £2 5 = £2 Results posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of STGMSS Match No.24, Sheff.Wed. v Cardiff, 1-3. Total goal minutes MU = 140 Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = -£31 2 = -£155 3 = -£62 4 = -£62 5 = -£62 Next traded match, tomorrow evening, Swindon v Bristol C., Sky Sports 1, 7.45pm, Friday, November 11th. Spreads and trades posted here, after 6pm.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! The STGMSS Match No.25, Swindon v Bristol C., Sky Sports Extra, 7.45 pm, Friday, 11th November. I would strongly advise no sell trades tonight, particularly for total goal minutes. However, for the continuity of the 'control' strategies, and to keep representative records for comparative reasons, the following 'paper trades' will be monitored : Strategy No. and stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = No trade 3 = No trade 4 = £1 5 = £1 I expect to be reporting a 3+ goals match, but as we all know.....football's a funny old game............. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of TGMSS Match No. 25, Swindon v Bristol C., 2-1. Despite the 3 goal score line our three traded strategies showed a profit, as all three goals were scored early on in the match. Total goal minutes MU = 48. TGMS originally sold at 125, trade closed in 88th minute with buy at 58. Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = +£67 4 = +£67 5 = +£67 Total paper trades profit = +£201 :D Next traded match, tomorrow Saturday, 12th November, spreads and trades posted here before Noon.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! TGMSS Match No. 26, Grays v Accrington, Sky Sports, Saturday, 12th November. NO TOTAL GOALS MINUTES TRADE IN THIS MATCH. The spread, for the record, is sell at 140, but this appears to be a potential goal fest, for the reasons I have posted in today's 'Spreadman's Double Sell' system thread, (click on link below). For the sake of continuity of the 'control' strategies, however, I will paper trade strategies 1, 4 and 5, as in the previous match. Strategy No. and stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = no trade 3 = no trade 4 = £1 5 = £1 Results posted here, later. Next traded match, tomorrow, Sunday, 13th November, spreads and trades posted here, before Noon.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of STGMSS Match No. 26, Grays v Accrington, 1-2. Just for the records, here are the results for today's three paper traded strategies. Total goal minutes MU = 152 Sell spread was 150-160 at Sporting Index, just before kick off. Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = -£2 2 = no trade 3 = no trade 4 = -£2 5 = -£2 Next traded match, tomorrow, Sunday, 13th November, spreads and trades posted here, before Noon.

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! STGMSS Match No. 27, Stockport v Barnet, 1.30 p.m., Sky Sports 1, Sunday 13th November. Once again I fear a high goal count, so only strategies 1, 4 and 5 traded in this match, with low stakes. Sell total goal minutes at 135 Strategy No. and stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = no trade 3 = no trade 4 = £1 5 = £2 Results, plus trades and spreads for next match, posted here, later. GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Cheers, Staffy, well done to you, too.:ok The next match up, at 4p.m. looks like a similar score line, maybe 3 goals, figers crossed for 2 or less. The 21 corners certainly helped the Spreadman bank....see my pre match post in the thread below....10.25 points at £5 per point...:D

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! STGMSS Match No. 28, Blackpool v Scunthorpe, 4 p.m., Sunday, 13th November. Limited strategy trades, again, could be goals, though in the previous match trade we made an unexpected profit. Sell total goal minutes at 130. Strategy No. and stake per minute : 1 = £1 2 = no trade 3 = no trade 4 = £1 5 = £2 GL. :ok :hope

Re: Spreadman's Total Goal Minutes Sell System trades for today - first post! Result of STGMSS Match No. 27, Stockport v Barnet, 1-1. Two early goals ensured a profit for our limited strategy trades. Total goal minutes MU = 33, but trades closed in 85th minute, buy at 50. Strategy No. and P/L : 1 = +£85 2 = no trade 3 = no trade 4 = +£85 5 = +£170