ASCOT TIPSTERS COMPETITION - LEADERBOARD

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to ASCOT TIPSTERS COMPETITION - LEADERBOARD

A good final day for @Offramp with 4 winners, including ones at 16/1 and 12/1

In the end the 80/1 winner for @Saddlesore on day 1 was too good for the rest of us to catch up

My new speed ratings enabled me to take second, just pipping @silver fox

image.png

image.png

image.png

Could the prize winners please PM pay-pal details.

Allow 28 days for payment.

Well done @Saddlesore for winning, that win on day 1, as mentioned on the day, pretty much sealed the deal. Also well done to all others in the money and daily prize winners, but i must single out @MCLARKE who came 2nd with his "work in progress speed figures", came 2nd twice in the daily and did all that while running the comp as well as the nap comp & ko cup, entered the Fun Lucky 15 comp and not that i've checked, but probably did a £20 daily challenge and his ongoing "pretend i'm a mug punter" bets with Bet MGM. (which i believe is still over £1k) As i've mentioned before when he won the Most Winners comp last month, (as well as other members) it's hard to pat yourself on the back and write how well you've done when it's about yourself, so hopefully this makes up for the single line he gave himself for the GREAT JOB he does on here, not only running the comps, but also doing so well in them.So thanks again and well done Michael. :clap 

• MCLARKE unpinned this topic