** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Premier League Predictions > 11th - 13th May

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Fixtures, odds and ratings for the weekend's Premier League games and just two games to go for the majority of teams. 5/1 beleaguered Man U to do an unlikely favour for their city rivals or will the title race go right down to the wire? Let us know your thoughts and bets here. @tschurchy I'll let you assume the role of ratings whisperer, my head will explode if I try and take on board another set of ratings on top of goalscorers and my horse racing efforts! :loon

On 5/7/2024 at 11:58 AM, harry_rag said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Fixtures, odds and ratings for the weekend's Premier League games and just two games to go for the majority of teams. 5/1 beleaguered Man U to do an unlikely favour for their city rivals or will the title race go right down to the wire? Let us know your thoughts and bets here. @tschurchy I'll let you assume the role of ratings whisperer, my head will explode if I try and take on board another set of ratings on top of goalscorers and my horse racing efforts! :loon

I’m going for a Premier League & Scottish Premiership four-fold this weekend:

Everton
West Ham
Newcastle
Celtic

Best price I’ve found is 7/1 at Betfred

12 hours ago, tschurchy said:

@harry_ragwho are you looking at for the goalscorers?

Anyone and everyone! :loon

Oh to be a punter who had their fancies lined up at the start of the betting day. Unfortunately I pretty much wait for the line-ups to be announced then scrabble around to get some bets on that tick my various boxes.

Muniz a bet for me if I can get 5 or better on the exchange. Taken 5.4 for Bernardo Silva (7/2 best bookie's price). Very consistent return of scoring in around 3 out of every 10 starts. One of those players I never seem to catch right but I think the price is too big for today's match-up.

Haaland and Foden the obvious plays but a bit short for me today.

Wow, 6 games at once is a bit full on! It's testing my resolve to plough on when I'm in the middle of a mini slump but I'm happy to keep the faith this close to the end of the season. Plenty of time for pondering afterwards.

Bets taken/matched so far

Eze 3.35

Larsen 5.7

Murphy 5.6

Calvert-Lewin 2.28

Brereton Diaz 4.9

Solanke 13/10

Paqueta 4/1

Irons in the fire for Olise, Morris, Adebayo, Kulusevski, and Toney.

42 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Irons in the fire for Olise, Morris, Adebayo, Kulusevski, and Toney.

Olise at 4.6 and Larsen in for pretty much break even, plenty of time for a bit of profit hopefully.

4 from 9 for a reasonable return. Also got lucky with being matched on Foden at 3 earlier. Didn't mean to leave it in play for so long and was probably a poor price by the time it was taken but I'll take a slice of good fortune! 

Jackson at 2/1 a reasonable play for Chelsea.

Could make a case for 11/8 Saka and 7/5 Havertz so happy to take a bit better on the exchange. 6/4 Trossard looked too short but at 3 or more on the exchange he's a play. To be honest his stats suggest that he's done a disservice by being priced that much higher than the other two.

I'd normally prefer to back 3 players in one game at prices where one guarantees a profit but it's all about the long game in terms of profit/loss so I'll take the perceived value that's on offer for all 3.

49 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Gakpo at 3.3 a so-so bet for me.

So-so or not, he's in after surviving a VAR review. Think all my winners this weekend have been in the Premier League, I make it 7 posted in here. 

Plenty of losers elsewhere but it breaks the recent trend for me to somehow manage to post all my losing bets on here!