** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

National League Play-Off Predictions May 4th - 6th

image.png

image.png

image.png

While I'm on a thread-starting roll I thought I'd put one up for these games, one each in the National League itself and the North/South divisions. I'm hoping to dig out some decent value goalscorer bets in unfamiliar territory. 

I'm hoping it's a case of "Moors the merrier" and playing my Solihull double act again.

Campbell at 5/2 and Stevens at 11/4, the double at 11/1. (Prices taken yesterday, shorter now.)

Cheek the obvious poke for Bromley but seems short enough to me at 7/5 best.

1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Cheek the obvious poke for Bromley but seems short enough to me at 7/5 best.

Doh! Sod's Law is that he would've been a system bet if SX had been quicker to get their player goal minutes prices up.

All good things come to an end; first game that Campbell and Stevens have both started this season where neither scored. Missed Cheek who should have been a bet.

Today's lesson is don't study the goalscorer markets for a lower tier game before you establish that anybody is offering prices! :eyes

Still, stats have steered me to betting on Worthing >1.5 goals at evens (365 or old baldy chops)

They scored 25 goals in their last 10 games, scoring in all of them (btts in 9). It took Braintree 20 games to score their last 27 goals, scoring in 17 with btts in just 6.

It feels a bit like 1-0 to Braintree is the most likely score if they win, whereas a higher scoring win for Worthing would be no surprise.