** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1 hour ago, Cookiejames1 said:

Avarta to win or draw double chance 1/4

I appreciate your enthusiasm in posting selections in such a wide variety of competitions but I feel we need a little bit more detail from a "housekeeping" perspective. I'll have a think about whether there should be a thread or threads for you to post in rather than you needing to post a new one for every game but, in the meantime, could you take note of the following;

• Thread titles - one team's name is not adequate. State both teams, i.e. A v B and the date e.g. 28th March (so people don't waste time looking at a thread for a game that's already gone).
  • State both teams in the post as well and, given the relatively obscure leagues, state the league e.g. Danish 3rd Division. On the off chance that anyone might want to follow a selection don't expect them to have to search to find what league it's in.
  • In play selections - I think I'm right in saying that you've been posting a few in play selections in which case you should state that it's in play and the score/minutes played at the time of posting, e.g. in play, 0-0 after 50 minutes. If you're just posting pre-game bets and odds well after the game has started then don't bother (that should go without saying) as it's pointless.