Old topic but interested to ask...

Hey all,

So I am interested to put this put this out into the ether of this forum to see what comes back...

I've been follow and proofing several "tipsters" over the past couple of years and low and behold most of them are rubbish... "surprise surprise" I hear some of you say.  However, some are good to give them their credit... I know a few off OLBG and Twitter.

Anyways, I'm relatively new to this forum and clearly there's some knowledgeable readers of the game in here too.  I'd like to give a particular shout out to the The Brigadier who's post I've been catching up with over the past couple of days.

What I'd like is if there's any tipsters out there, both on this forum and elsewhere (paid or free) who you'd recommend checking out?

I think most people would say that the enjoyment is in finding winners, studying the form, having opinions, trying to get value, 

It's like doing crossword puzzles ...... the fun is in working out the clues and finishing it (the equivalent of finding the winner)

If someone just read out the answers to the crossword and you filled the squares in, you'd soon get bored with that !