** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions - 24th February

Boreham Wood v AFC Fylde
The only team to have beaten Fylde in their last 9 games was Barnet last week and they played well in that game despite losing 4-2. They were 2 up on Tuesday against Solihull, but they ended up drawing. Solihull and Barnet are much better than Boreham Wood though and they have not really convinced all season so with Fylde in such good form I am happy to take them to pick up 3 more points here. 

Southend v Aldershot
Aldershot are a bizarre side. They can be really bad, as they were when Fylde hammered them recently, but they then beat two of the best sides in the league in Altrincham and Barnet. They only beat Barnet 1-0 on Tuesday, but it should have been more and they kept Barnet very quiet. I took on Southend on Tuesday and they did deserve the win. They score their first 2 goals for a while as well so that does give them a bit of a boost. A lot depends on which Aldershot turns up, but 3/1 will look very big if they are at their best.

Gloucester v Scarborough
Apart from a 0-0 draw against Scunthorpe, Scarborough have been struggling for points recently. The great news for them though is they get to play a Gloucester side who seem to have given up the ghost and are waiting for relegation to happen. They didn't manage a shot on target on Tuesday against Buxton and only really had one serious chance in the match. The vast majority of fans already think they are down, I get the feeling the manager thinks they are down and it really does look a great chance for the away side to get back to winning ways.

Hampton & Richmond v Farnborough
As I mentioned in the Torquay preview, Farnborough should have beaten them on Tuesday night and it was frustrating they couldn't find a goal. I am however going to take them on today. They have really struggled away from home all season and I am surprised that they have gone favourites to beat Hampton. At home they are 9 wins, 5 draws, 2 defeats and away they are 2 wins, 5 draws and 9 defeats. Hampton have mainly bounced back from their blip and only Aveley have beat them in their last 4. Beating Weymouth 4-2 on Tuesday was a decent effort and they have been strong at home all season.

Bognor Regis v Potters Bar (Isthmian Premier)
Bognor have still to lose at home in the league, but their last two results have been a draw with Cheshunt and a loss to Kingstonian and they are two of the worst sides in the league. Potters Bar have done us quite a few favours this season and they are over priced to win this game.

Acca
Having a look at the fixtures today there were 5 that stood out where teams really ought to win. Chesterfield and Gateshead look bankers at home to Rochdale and Oxford City respectively. At Step 3 Coalville should get the better of Berkhamstead, Chesham host Poole and should be able to give them another defeat and Dulwich continue in strong form and host a struggling Cheshunt.

Prices from 6pm Friday night

AFC Fylde 1pt @ 15/8 with Bet365 (take up to 6/4)
Aldershot 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365, Betfair, Paddy Power, Betfred and Coral (take up to 9/4)
Scarborough 2pts @ 11/10 with everyone (take up to 10/11)
Hampton 1pt @ 8/5 with Skybet and Betfred (take up to 11/8)
Potters Bar 1pt @ 100/30 with Betfair and Paddy Power (take up to 9/4)
Chesterfield/Gateshead/Coalville/Chesham/Dulwich 1pt acca @ 3.9/1 with Bet365