** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Championship Predictions > 13th & 14th February

Birmingham played some lovely stuff away at Sheffield Wednesday but just couldn't put the ball in the net. If they play the same here they really should beat Blackburn, who might have been flattered winning 3-1 at the weekend, as is sounds like Stoke didn't turn up. Just hope they bring their shooting boots.

Doubling them with Leicester. who should be bankers against Wednesday, makes it around 2/1.

8 minutes ago, yossa6133 said:

Are shops allowed to have different prices to the website? Just went into Coral who've got Brum at 13/10 online but are only 11/10 in the shop!

I'd imagine they're free to have different prices, offers, place terms or whatever in the different channels. It would be easier these days to have the same prices everywhere if they wanted to (in the old days coupon prices would be held as long as possible even if they shortened online) but I suspect they can do what they like, Be interesting to compare the price for the opponents and draw as well; as in whether they're just different prices or whether there's a bigger margin in one channel than the other.

Huddersfield seem a bit overpriced at 2.4/1 considering they've scored 7 goals in their last 2 games. I watched most of the 1st half against Southampton and they thoroughly deserved to be 2-0 up at half time.

I'm having a small bet for interest and want to watch Sunderland to decide whether to back Birmingham against them at the weekend.