Cazoo Masters

Fader

Ross Smith has to be taken at 66/1! with Skybet. Has done nothing wrong really of late and just gets players on their A-game for the majority of the time. I'm ignoring everybody in the PL and taking the following :

2pts e/w Dobey 20/1 Paddypower
2pts e/w Bunting 25/1 Paddypower
-------------------------------------------------------
1pt e/w R.Smith 66/1 Skybet
0.5pts e/w Van Den Bergh 80/1 Paddypower
0.5pts e/w Clemens 150/1 Paddypower

was very tempted with Chizzy but whatever I do with him, he does the opposite so what can you do!?

One other thought: it's funny that Rock is now 40+ to win... last season, he was the "next big thing coming", in some cases being a top5-6 favorite in major tournaments... now of course totally overshadowed by Littler, and he has been playing bad too... I'm curious whether he can bounce back at some point.

2 hours ago, ThunderDan9 said:

One other thought: it's funny that Rock is now 40+ to win... last season, he was the "next big thing coming", in some cases being a top5-6 favorite in major tournaments... now of course totally overshadowed by Littler, and he has been playing bad too... I'm curious whether he can bounce back at some point.

The thing is, with Rock, he hasn't threatened to win anything. He won that Players Championship floor event when he was on fire for a good few months, but he doesn't get close in the bigger events.

I did think about him in this but much like a Heta or Searle, for me, it doesn't matter how good they play, they find a way to lose in the latter stages.

1 hour ago, ThunderDan9 said:

Bunting now has an excellent chance to make the finals... there will not be many more better chances for him to win a PDC major. 

Exactly, and that’s why the value was the winner of that match. Just don’t mess up making it to the final atleast 

On 2/1/2024 at 1:20 PM, Fader said:

Ross Smith has to be taken at 66/1! with Skybet. Has done nothing wrong really of late and just gets players on their A-game for the majority of the time. I'm ignoring everybody in the PL and taking the following :

2pts e/w Dobey 20/1 Paddypower
2pts e/w Bunting 25/1 Paddypower
1pt e/w R.Smith 66/1 Skybet
0.5pts e/w Van Den Bergh 80/1 Paddypower
0.5pts e/w Clemens 150/1 Paddypower

was very tempted with Chizzy but whatever I do with him, he does the opposite so what can you do!?

Congrats to Stephen Bunting for a majestic first PDC major win, and to Fader for the winning 25/1 pick! :loon