Some Advice on Certain Areas of Punters Lounge

Good afternoon,

Having just joined PL I'm just trying to learn my way around it.! I enjoy most sports and in particular football & horseracing. Is there a certain section of site that I can check daily for tips? I'm only a small punter but enjoy having a bet each day so was hoping to check the site daily and follow some of the tips. If you could highlight or point me in the right direction to access the best section to follow some tips I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time 

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Some Advice on Certain Areas of Punters Lounge
On 1/12/2024 at 3:16 PM, Trade_Green said:

Good afternoon,

Having just joined PL I'm just trying to learn my way around it.! I enjoy most sports and in particular football & horseracing. Is there a certain section of site that I can check daily for tips? I'm only a small punter but enjoy having a bet each day so was hoping to check the site daily and follow some of the tips. If you could highlight or point me in the right direction to access the best section to follow some tips I would be very grateful.

Thank you for your time 

Hi @Trade_Green,

Welcome to the forum! You will want to check out the At The Races section for daily horseracing tips. There are a number of football sections for you to check out depending on what league you want to bet on so my advice would be to have a look around the forum and see what interest you.

Regarding the content on our main site, then free horseracing tips every day. You can also find free football tips daily on the site too. We hope you enjoy your time getting involved here. We also encourage members to post their own thoughts and tips on the forum so we can all work together to smash the bookies! :cheers