Racing Chat - Wednesday 6th December

Well, following some Daily Naps this week from 3rd has paid off so far 🐎 🤞.......

on 3rd my Nap Won @ 5/2 .......on 4th my Nap lost along with @MCLARKE Nap but had 2 wins tho with @Carole-dawney 22/1 EW and @Peter York 12/1 EW.......on 5th my Nap lost, 2 wins @andellio 7/4 and @MCLARKE @ 5/1........today my Nap Won @ 7/2, 1 loss with @MCLARKE @ 2/1 and 1 to run later today @andellio @ 7/2!

nb....soooo @MCLARKE if you could let me know when you going to select a 5/1 winner again 😂 🤞..... from 😘 Mrs Brahmin 

Kempton 1625

airsaig

win

an easy 3:25 length winner at Chelmsford and not out of place in listed company at deauville latest.

unbeaten therefore in the uk and likely capable back  over winning trip and down markedly in class here.

SPIRIT CHARMER

Each way 

the draw data horse and the “physics “ put this one in with a chance too, lots to line about debut before hanging late on.

24 minutes ago, Brahmin said:

Hi @Sporting Sam well done with you footie bets last night 🏆......my hubby did Betfair offer @ 11/4 treble of Wolves / Lazio / Arsenal  and thought Arsenal had lost the Win until seeing his account later to see Rice had scored winner in 97 mins 😱

Amazing stuff it’s a fab season for goals goals goals. And hopefully there is more to come. Arsenal keep blowing up and the wheels may come off again Man City have the fair play thingy hanging over them and Liverpool look very relaxed from here. They concede a hat full of goals but always score one more. Man City were robbed but looks like they were carrying a swag bag all along!!!!

Dundalk 1715

this has set up beautifully for

PIERRE LAPIN

WIN

kempton next race 

ASIMOV

Each way 

good staying on display at HQ could be anything but with Buick on board the odds on Godzilla horse at 2 quizillions we’ve seen these turned over  plenty of times as yard want them back in one piece and while it could bolt up these often blow up and lose but benefit from the run. Ready for the next run and will likely throw another runner in as cannon fodder could be anything 

kamboo

win

took the pretty route last time and sure to go much better now 

Edited by Sporting Sam

Dundalk 1815

well in profit these are the fillers with the cash banked already and a chance to speculate using a bit of draw analysis and form and physics 

Gegenpressing

win

well treated here and money aplenty down here.

Bright image

each way

lots to like about this one’s debut here in a maiden and although unplaced showed up well behind barbapapa and was third in the closing stages before fading to be just five lengths in arrears behind the winner…

POETS PRIDE

each way

course and distance winner on a good mark right near the foot of the weights and a real opportunity If held out of the way here a true dark horse 🐎 

Edited by Sporting Sam

800 Kempton- how many times have most of this lot run against each other this and last year? who's turn is it tonight? Sir Chauvalin seems to win when Goldie wants it to, The rainbow should strip fitter has beaten this lot bar enemy a good few times and sleeping lion is overdue a win that bloody vino victrix keeps being fancied but flops september power has a squeak at odds, ENEMY has beaten better horses than this lot but does Williams want it to win is the biggie or is it holding the weights down for the Grand Visir? gonna risk Enemy best horse in the race by far........few fc's and tc's for me and a  tenner win on Enemy. Ah well just shows you can't give 24 lbs away. fiddlers of the day charlton and goldie.....14L slow?

Edited by Zilzalian
update