Racing Chat - Tuesday 5th December

Lucky last at leafy 🥬 

MUMMYAZ

Win

Kanohi Breeze

each way 

the draw data horse based on an assessment of the leading horses in last year’s contest. Very lightly raced unexposed and open to any amount of improvement and in double first time hear gear here. Free energy horse too.

SIXTIES CHIC 

Still way below first rating mark only used in a maiden. Duly won off much lower on h/c  all weather debut and likely the one to beat here

Nordic glory

Down to winning mark and occupies bottom weight course and distance winner and sure to be in the shake up.

COMBINATION TRICAST ALL FOUR RUNNERS 

8 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

Lucky last at leafy 🥬 

MUMMYAZ

Win

Kanohi Breeze

each way 

the draw data horse based on an assessment of the leading horses in last year’s contest. Very lightly raced unexposed and open to any amount of improvement and in double first time hear gear here. Free energy horse too.

SIXTIES CHIC 

Still way below first rating mark only used in a maiden. Duly won off much lower on h/c  all weather debut and likely the one to beat here

Nordic glory

Down to winning mark and occupies bottom weight course and distance winner and sure to be in the shake up.

COMBINATION TRICAST ALL FOUR RUNNERS 

Interesting ride on the fav 😬

I wanted to write more but there wasn’t time. The old biblical adage you cannot serve two masters never truer and there is no better one truck combo than these two Easterby and mason and England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 scoring three was my max bet tonight on the racing forum. Boom 💥 

Wolverhampton 2030

moon over the sea

win

Optician

win

lightly raced headgear goes on Rossa Ryan up heavily punted and physics law of traverse suggest this one the most likely winner of the night….

TEMUR KHAN

each way

has run up three career sequences and win last time out

17 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

Interesting ride on the fav 😬

Yossa I was given this winner as a very strong selection on the racing forum by Triptych (one of the best judges around.) I haven’t watched the race yet as I’m engaged and committed to so much else at the moment. But losing five on the bounce the channons must have felt all their Xmas’s had arrived at once and besides as well as having many pounds in hand this was given up on a plate and horse is a class above. And despite getting three of the first four home I wish I’d stuck to the one horse there. Sometimes you speculate to accumulate though!!

Edited by Sporting Sam