PDC World Darts Championship

amity

Looking at PP's odds to break the record 901 barrier for 180s. Last night was a blow to this bet after Smith and Bunting barely showed up but its still available at Evens to come in. 🤔

There's thirteen matches left, even with there being longer matches in the final stages, you would need something like 17 180s on average per match for this bet to win. I doubt that's going to happen 😕 but let's hope I'm wrong! 🙂

Pretty good line up today but am only drawn to evening session for betting. 

Might be unpopular opinion but I am going to oppose littler. He has played well etc but I just don’t believe he will win whole thing or keep turning up with 100 plus average. Only human and at 16 you expect a dip at some point. I mean if I am wrong and he continues this run unphased then that would be impressive and fair play to him but I feel that’s far fetched. Think if not this round the later stages longer format will be even more pressure. 

Raymond Van Barneveld to win 2.63 sky bet. 

Also like the look of handicap treble in evening. Put Barney in there as reason above, Dolan I think can at least grab a set if not more against anderson who can go missing for at least a set. And I find last match interesting, as in not sure how crowd going to react with humphries. He hasn’t been in imperialist form lately, think if Cullen can score can at least give him a wobble. 

Dolan +3.5, Barney +2.5, Cullen +2.5

Odds 2.68 sky bet 

I'm trying the match treble of Heta, Chisnall and Cross at 3.75. I'll also try Over 12.5 180's in each match of the afternoon session at 5.16. In the first match I'll push the boat out on the 180's and hope for over 18.5 at 5.00. I can't see an easy win for either Williams or Heta and that should help this line land. All bets 365.

3 hours ago, lola86 said:

Pretty good line up today but am only drawn to evening session for betting. 

Might be unpopular opinion but I am going to oppose littler. He has played well etc but I just don’t believe he will win whole thing or keep turning up with 100 plus average. Only human and at 16 you expect a dip at some point. I mean if I am wrong and he continues this run unphased then that would be impressive and fair play to him but I feel that’s far fetched. Think if not this round the later stages longer format will be even more pressure. 

Raymond Van Barneveld to win 2.63 sky bet. 

Also like the look of handicap treble in evening. Put Barney in there as reason above, Dolan I think can at least grab a set if not more against anderson who can go missing for at least a set. And I find last match interesting, as in not sure how crowd going to react with humphries. He hasn’t been in imperialist form lately, think if Cullen can score can at least give him a wobble. 

Dolan +3.5, Barney +2.5, Cullen +2.5

Odds 2.68 sky bet 

Be careful with Barney, there are suspicious indications as odds are rising on him

13 hours ago, Fader said:

Sounds good. Perhaps Anderson in that too. I have a feeling Scott Williams. Don’t know price top of my head but Williams most 100+ and heta most 180s maybe. 

can never rely on Heta once he plays somebody who can also score well.

17 minutes ago, ThunderDan9 said:

Gurney is hard to watch... those gestures of his are nonsensical.

Yeah, he hasn't turned up at all. Chizzy has had a nice run of players not doing that. Tbh, Chizzy vs Humphries would be a strange Quarter Final as neither has played well but perhaps that shows their quality of digging out matches.

* certainly got his checkout boots on though. That's his third 100+ checkout, to go 2-2 *

For tonight I'm starting with Anderson Over 7.5 180's at 2.37. I'll also back Anderson to win and hit the most 100+ checkouts at 2.20. The only bet I'll take when RVB and Littler meet is for Littler to hit over 10.5 180's at 3.75. He's been peppering the red bit all tournament and there's no reason to think that won't continue here.

In the last match I'll take a punt on Cullen coming through and hitting the most 100+ checkouts at 11.00. Humphries has looked shaky all tournament and as much as recovering to win in the last round might give him a boost, as I've mentioned before I just don't fancy him when the going gets tough. Cullen is no mug and could certainly push him and if he is to win you'd think he'll need a few high checkouts along the way. Bets are with 365 and BOL everyone.

53 minutes ago, Fader said:

just incase there wasn't enough pressure for Littler but if he wins this then he plays Dolan for  Worlds Semi Final. Mental.

Yeah if he wins this he almost certain he beats Dolan and will be in a semi. Has he been behind yet in a game, that might be interesting if he goes down a set or two in any game. That’s what I was hoping for tonight but never happened. I think I will wait until semis to oppose again 😜

3 minutes ago, ThunderDan9 said:

No, I used the wrong terms: I meant the outright market to win the tournament, relatively of course.

lol, no, he's 7/2. I personaly can't see him beating MVG in a big final. If he got to the final.

bottom line, if he can produce 105 every round then he wins the title. However, can he do that in a final against MVG? at 16? if he does, that's just non-human level of bottle

2 minutes ago, Fader said:

lol, no, he's 7/2. I personaly can't see him beating MVG in a big final. If he got to the final.

bottom line, if he can produce 105 every round then he wins the title. However, can he do that in a final against MVG? at 16? if he does, that's just non-human level of bottle

Not to mention that MVG is quite capable of 105 or more himself.