** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Non-League Predictions - 18th November

Darran

Rochdale v Aldershot
Look it is fair to say Aldershot's away form is nowhere near the level of their home form as they have won 3 and lost 6 on their travels. Given that it does make it slightly odd they went to Swindon and put 7 past them in the FA Cup, but they have gone to Boreham Wood and Solihull to win away which are tough places to win at. I will also give them a pass at Eastleigh as their keeper got sent off and they ended up with an outfield player in goal. They are just too big not to back here though especially as Rochdale have only managed 2 wins at home this season. I wouldn't say they have played badly as such, but I do think Aldershot carry the bigger threat right now and for me 3/1 is a point bigger than it should be.

Woking v Oldham
Granted Oldham's last away game in the league saw them have just 3 poor quality shots at Fylde, but they are a big price here so I will take a chance. I think Micky Mellon has a bigger task on his hands than I thought he did when he took over and they haven't really played all that well, but then Woking are in a poor place right now having finally sacked their manager after losing to Oxford City last week. I thought the Ramsgate defeat might have been the final straw but clearly not. So whilst I hardly want to go mad on Oldham they are too big a price to win this as they are more than capable of doing so. Worth adding that Fylde defeat is their only league defeat in 10 although they are drawing lots at the moment.

York v Hartlepool
York are hardly ones to go mad on either, but I would have them as favs for this and I'm not surprised they are being backed. They have won just once at home in the league and drawn 5 of their 9 games, but their are signs of improvement that don't seem there with Hartlepool right now who have lost 6 of their last 8 games, beaten just Eastleigh and drew 2-2 with Ebbsfleet last week. Whilst it was a dramatic injury time with Hartlepool going 2-1 up and then Ebbsfleet equalise, Ebbsfleet had an xG of 3.12 and Hartlepool's was just 0.9. I was tempted to go 2 points on York, but will stick to a point.

Curzon v Matlock
Got to chance Matlock given Margetts is now up to 28 for the season which is just mental. He's on fire right now and he will give them a chance of causing an upset against Curzon in the FA Trophy.

FCUM v Guiseley
The away side are doing very well at the moment having lost just once in their last 10 league games and FCUM are having a poor season so far. They have won just once in their last 9 league games and I'd have the away side as clear favs for this.

Prices from 7pm Friday

Aldershot 1pt @ 3/1 with Bet365 (take up to 2/1)
Oldham 1pt @ 12/5 with Bet365 and Skybet (take up to 2/1)
York 1pt @ 17/10 with Bet365 (take up to 6/5)
Matlock 1pt @ 10/3 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betfred (take up to 5/2)
Guiseley 1pt @ 6/4 with Betfred, Skybet and William Hill (9/5 with 365 and take up to 6/5)