** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

U-17 PERU World CUP

Xcout

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP On Corners win some lose sum.SI says make up 9 but fifa website says 10.Another mistake hopefully by SI.They made a mistake on the bookings Mexico game last night which could have cost me until i pointed it out.Is there an angle here on the misinformation they are getting ,i assume from eurosport as opposed to the in running from the official fifa site?

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Well I hate the USA was unable to beat the dutch, I was unable to watch the game. But I hope they play well. For Mexico vs Holland, great game it sounds, still maybe I will back Mexico, as a more open game, more chances to score, Idon't think Holland is going to defend only. So Mexico is able to win the game. Update on my card problem: The bank said there is no problem, I am really starting to get piss off.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Even if Mexico were not able to finish Costa Rica off in regular time, they played good football and were deserved winners against a negative and lucky Costa Rica. I have not seen what the hype about Dos Santos is about yet, he had an open chance to score against Costa Rica and was invisible in the game. Maybe an open game suits him more. The dutch did not impress me against the americans, and when the americans threw everthing forward in search of the equaliser the dutch counterattacked poorly. Yes, Holland can play very well but the central defenders are quite clumsy and slow and they need at least five chances to score one goal. Mexico-Holland will be a "playing" semifinal, and I make Mexico slight favourites here. The mexicans will get space against the Dutch and vice versa. If Dos Santos and Vela but on their scoring boots Mexico should win it, and if they dont maybe Guzman can come on and show them how to shoot the ball into the net. Betandwin are offering 2.85 for Mexico which in my eyes is a great price. But as we have seen anything can happen, so medium stakes.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP After seeing the matches, really I see Mexico as champion of the tournament, if I was convinced before, I am more night. They have the potencial, the offense and more over the defense to win Brazil. Also great cameback for turkey!! I really thing they will crush Holland in the 3rd place match. I just have to wait to see the AH

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Well, here I am taking on Mexico U17 vs Brazil U17. In Bet365 right now the price is a very nice 2.87 I will advise taking it, here are the reasons: It is true, it is Brazil, but coach Jesus Ramirez is not mexican, I don't mean about his nationality, but of the way he thinks. He is sure of things and have work since the creation of this squad 2 years ago. All the players doesn't have in mind what most mexicans think about their squad, that they will fail in the most important movement, what U-17 squad is thinking is to me come back with the cup. Jesus Ramirez is sure of winning, in Mexico media is said we have the possibility of being champions, come on not only possibility, there is big probability, like an 80%!!. But Jesus doesn't watch mexican media, which made me trust him, he is not poison by the media. Who has brought all the country attention to this match. When at the beggining no one was interested when they play against Uruguay. I was with them since the beggining as this forum can testify. No one was interested Sub-20 when they didn't qualified to the U-20 World Cup early this year. Also didn't give coverage to Toulon Tournament, where Mexico U-20 pass group phase and arrive to semifinals losing just 1-0, you can check my picks of that tournament in fcbet.com, in which pick I bet against Mexico, but I was aware of their ongoings. So it really hurts now that everyone is talking about the national squad, it gets me sick. Mexico is playing solid soccer, the players know each other very well, and try to innovate with the defense in order. They have score 13 goals, and receive just 3, for a great +10 goal average. Their defense is really solid and they can adapt their game to play in counterattack with great results. They have a great group, who know what they want, and know how to achieve it. They have great players, in Giovanni Dos Santos, Carlos Vela, and also Evar Guzman. The bench is realiable, and altough just this names have like fill the media, there are many players with huge capacity. They came with a task in mind, it wasn't a easy one, become champions, and they are just one game from doing it. They consider Brazil to be an equal not above or below them, and that is important. So it would be an good game. Brazil is another team, with huge potential offensive power, and many important players, but they are lacking of a great defense, They have score 15 goals, but receive 8, and where force to win their last game in order to qualified to the next round. I am really concern about the brazilian defense. So I am sure and in tone with Jesus Ramirez, Mexico will be Champion and win this game. If you have read this trough here thanks, just one last tought, reading trough Fifa.com articule, it was stated that this is a "Gold Generation", indeed it is, but they have to leave them continue the process, some retarded shout in a restaurant that Giovanni should be in World Cup 2006. I think that not, he needs to continue his process and continue his evolution, there is plenty of time to take this squad to SouthAfrica 2010. Where they would have 22 years. Still I know how they manage things in mexico, and well I hope Vela get to Europe, because in Chivas they are going to make him play in the top team and that could hurt him more than help him.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Not that enthusiastic about betting on tonight's games now. In the Turkey v Holland game, the safest option is 3 or more goals @ 2.08 @ Betdaq, imo. After reading the preview, the most striking thing is that both coaches (and teams) point out how disappointed they are after losing the SF. The Dutch coach says that over and over again, the Turkish one just once, but you can clearly feel the match is of little importance for both. It's a replay of the Euro Champ which was won by Turkey, btw. I can see atmosphere near to a friendly match and relaxed defence. The Mexico v Brazil match is difficult to call, I will probably have a dabble on Mexico off the scratch (AH 0 or pk) @ a price slightly over evens. Unlike the above match, this will most probably be a tight affair and can go either way, but unlike Brazil, Mexico were an impressive outfit here and should deliver. At least we can hope so.;) Good luck anyone having a bet.;)

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Well, i didn't include AH in my preview because it was unavailable to see. I have check now, and it is a nice 2.065 in 0:0 AH. So I think I will go for this option, because is the safest one, and the price is rathers high. I don't think Mexico game is hard to call, it is because mentally we gave great importance to Brazil, but remember Mexico has beaten Brazil, in Confederations Cup (twice, one in 1999 Final, and in 2005). As one friend of me said it is 11 vs 11 in the field. Yes but I see Mexico better. It is just that.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP

Good luck - only Conf Cup saw regular sides' date=' not U17, which is several flights below (as for age) and those young sides are rather vulnerable from the pshychological point of view. We'll see.;)[/quote'] That's my point, I don't see this team vulnerable in pshychological, altough losing and with time up, the players have time to make (I don't know how to said this in english, to lift the ball above the players to gain it again). It was irresponsible, but I see in this ilusion, and love for the game. Which I really think they have great possibilities.