U-17 PERU World CUP

Xcout

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP

I guess it was one of those nights nothing goes your way for Peru, just look at the match stats - no excuses for the lost pick, but anyway Peru v China shots 26-7 on goal 12-4 corners 14-1 (!) Poss 60-40 China also had a man sent off (albeit on 94 minutes) Full match stats here http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/U17/U17MatchReport/0,4530,U17-2005-A-04,00.html
What??? 26 shots and lost the game??? That should have been very disappointing

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Copy of my comments fm sports-punter.com Brazil to bt Holland @ 2.06 *Pinnacle* Better odds than on exchanges (albeit just a little bit). Taking a risk in here as no-one knows how shattered Brazilian confidence might be after a shock defeat @ the weekend (two players sent off too). The Dutch defence not exactly plucky as they conceded three in the process of defeating Ivory Coast (5-3) in the first match. Anyway, I fully expect the reigning champions to bounce back - they HAVE TO win to nurse any change of progressing. With the WC being held in South America, the pressure is on them, but judging from comments of the Dutch coach (that they will defo not try just to get a draw - translation reads they WILL have men behind the ball and try to get a draw) means the Dutch are most probably scared like hell which can't end up well for them. He also hinted at weak defence of his team. THE MATCH IS PLAYED IN THE EARLY HOURS OF WEDNESDAY.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Having watched the first half of the Italy v USA game, I have to say it can go either way. Italians are slightly better, but the Americans are defending well and are dangerous on the counter as well. @ the prices, I'd probably lay the draw @ 2.12 (BF) to trade out of this position later on. Over 13 corners might also bring dividends @ 2.37 (B365). Current count is 7 and the matches tend to yield quite a few of them.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP BTW, with Gambia already beating Quatar 3-1 earlier tonite, the Bra v Hol match is really the one of life or death for the Brazilians as Gambia are already through and Holland second with 3 points - this means Brazil actually have to win this one or they can pack their bags and receive very hot welcome @ home.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Already notice the game, mate. The only odds listed so far are 2.20 (Mex) - 3.10 (X) - 3.00 (Turk) I am tempted to back Mexico in this one, but the main problem is, as you've said, that both teams are through so might even try some variations in the stating XI - anyway, Maxico have gone some 700 minutes WITHOUT conceding a goal and haven't conceded here so far either. With Turkey just struggling through the last match and Mexico playing just awesome fast-flowing footy, those 2.20 are worth considering - especially if they don't decide to rest Dos Santos who seems to be at the heart of the team and all actions.;) The match is played Thursday so there is plenty of time to chew it over;)

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP I will like to express two things. Due to lack of time ( I hate university when it is so demanding) I was unable to survey the Italian in order to do an apropieate pick, and take them on 3.75 also big odds. Still I wasn't so confident and end not betting much. But It was a good bet. Also with this I have 3 straight wins, I hate I was unable to post them in fcbet.com For Mexico vs Turkey before saying anything, I will wait for the newspaper and online to express news about both coaches decisions. After knowing what they are up to I will then express what I think. Still Mexico has in mind came out as champion.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Just to round yesterday off - Brazil won 2-1 after outshooting the Dutch 20-14 and scoring all three goals 9the own one surely in contention for the most beatiful own goal of the tourny). BTW, there have been quite a lot of own goal in this tournament so far.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Form the preview @ fifa.com

... a proud Mexico coach Jesús Ramírez. Better known back home as Chucho, Ramírez also set out his objectives for the game against the European champions: "I'll try to rest some of my key players for the quarter-finals. I don't want them to pick up injuries now. We can use the game against the Turks to experiment a little and also try to secure first place."
an impassive Abdullah Avci, who must have found Monday's nail-biting 3-2 win over Uruguay hard to watch. "No matter what obstacles they put in our way, I knew we would end up winning the game. I have complete faith in these boys who've worked so hard to get here," he added. All the indications are that Avci will be naming a strong side as he pursues top spot in the group in this his first FIFA U-17 World Championship.
Quite puzzled then why the odds on Mexico win have collapsed in the process - from 2.60 to 2.25 @ SpB and fm 2.50 to 2.10 @ B365. Anyway, Tursk would have to win by three to top the group due to a much worse goal difference.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Uruguay vs Australia

"We don't want to depart Peru with a record of played three, lost three. We'll be looking for a win to avoid more disappointment and to leave a good impression," the Australian coach said
"There's great sadness in the camp. We prepared so well for the tournament. When we left Uruguay we promised to play good football, and I'm very proud to say today that we've done that. We played so well and didn't deserve to lose." Coach Ferrín said he would be picking a full-strength side to face the Australians and is taking the game very seriously: "The Uruguay jersey is motivation enough for any game," he added defiantly.
God only know what the outcome might be then. The main problem in the group is none of the teams HAS TO win - the nice talk about motivation and blah, blah is certainly very good for the media, but tells us punters absolutely nothing. Anyway, Dos Santos of Mexico is NOT expected to play tonight.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Well I think yes they don't need to win, but hell those are 17 years old players, at that age you want to win every game it doesn't matter if you are already on the other side. I expect mexico to win even if Dos Santos isn't on the squad.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP

Well I think yes they don't need to win' date=' but hell those are 17 years old players, at that age you want to win every game it doesn't matter if you are already on the other side. I expect mexico to win even if Dos Santos isn't on the squad.[/quote'] Well , the result was 1-2 for Turkey. I think then Dos Santos is really a player that change matches. So the loss made them second place, we have to wait to see their next rival.

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Phew - pretty good luck I preferred to get drunk on good French wine to betting, altough if pushed, Turkey would be my fancy - re the above and the price. Mexico v Turkey 1-2 Aus v Uruguay 2-1 Costa Rica v Peru 2-0 Ghana v China 1-1 (Ghana would be my fancy here, again if pushed)

Re: U-17 PERU World CUP Well today, or well I hate different hour placer. then I think for your europeans, the game will be play on early morning of Monday. Well I am back to back Mexico. I made a mistake because on Mexico vs Turquia, it was not only Dos Santos missing it was also Carlos Vela. So now I expect, with this two players back on the squad, that they will win to Costa Rica. The odds in this moment haven't been publish. I expect them later today. Still I wil remain wake up, and then determinate how the bet will be, but really Mexico is able to beat them.