friday 15th sept

ivans82

@Sporting Sam ....hiya again, most important question! what do you grow on your allotment ? 😂....do you sell your produce 👍

asking as this evening gastro im preparing  Cheese / garlic stuffed mushrooms with Mediterranean vegetables and have every veg under the sun in it except NO Carrots ! which will be 'noticed' 😲

Sandown 6:05

corintha knight

win

Gunnmental

each way

corintha knight placed for the first time in a year last time when finding only one two good. The previous placing was also a second immediately prior to scoring two wins that was 14lbs ago and stands a good chance in this grade off top weight. At the other end of the scale gunnmental has shown no sign of scaling any heights but has seen plenty of money after reaching a new low mark.

9 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

Tried to answer in your post but it wouldn’t write!!

no carrots!! Runners  spuds and fruit and lots and lots of dandelions but fresh air and fun .Jerusalem artichokes lots of flowers nettles rhubarb spinach marrows and the zucchini flowers from them are a delight deep fried plums endless spinach and a big percentage of what I’m growing goes to food bank.

if only people ate weeds I could feed everyone!!! 
Salisbury 6:05

iconic knight

each way

was in my select bar when I went to place my bet when that happens I always do it now

Edited by Sporting Sam

5 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

Tried to answer in your post but it wouldn’t write!!

no carrots!! Runners  spuds and fruit and lots and lots of dandelions but fresh air and fun .Jerusalem artichokes lots of flowers nettles rhubarb spinach marrows and the zucchini flowers from them are a delight deep fried plums endless spinach and a big percentage of what I’m growing goes to food bank.

if only people ate weeds I could feed everyone!!! 
Salisbury 6:05

iconic knight

each way

was in my select bar when I went to place my bet when that happens I always do it now

😂 my Blonde racing advisor now home and beside me looking at laptop as im 'cheffing'....and laughing at me as said id better google most of your veg/flowers! 

however a 😘 from her re your donations to food bank 👍

25 minutes ago, Brahmin said:

😂 my Blonde racing advisor now home and beside me looking at laptop as im 'cheffing'....and laughing at me as said id better google most of your veg/flowers! 

however a 😘 from her re your donations to food bank 👍

Here’s my allotment spend most of my time down there with the Mrs @Carole-dawney👍

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

Beds is the way forward but I’m still in the dark ages but I’ll get there. Most impressive LG.

salisbury 7:10

scenic

win

is a maiden still and may well be the highest rated in training.

But drops massively in class here after stepping up from class five into four then three listed class 1s.

with James Doyle on top this 97 runner has decent level of fitness and a third place on penultimate run. After all that noting should provide some fish to go with my runner beans tonight.

57 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Here’s my allotment spend most of my time down there with the Mrs @Carole-dawney👍

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

Just lovely photos Lee, and that is an allotment 😲 .......looks jolly hard work but rewarding i bet.....oh its Mrs Brahmin here by the way 😂......ah see you wife also is a racing enthusiast like myself and im sure i have had a win or 2 from her Naps 👍.........anyway glass white wine in hand just topped up by my better half and dinner ready, sooo hope you have successful weekend with racing selections. My account bolstered today by 4 winners i see looking at balance from Mr Brahmin 😘........sooo be looking at you and other top tipsters to aid us for tomorrow selections at Doncaster who are 'soft' ground runners looks like maybe again!

5 minutes ago, Brahmin said:

Just lovely photos Lee, and that is an allotment 😲 .......looks jolly hard work but rewarding i bet.....oh its Mrs Brahmin here by the way 😂......ah see you wife also is a racing enthusiast like myself and im sure i have had a win or 2 from her Naps 👍.........anyway glass white wine in hand just topped up by my better half and dinner ready, sooo hope you have successful weekend with racing selections. My account bolstered today by 4 winners i see looking at balance from Mr Brahmin 😘........sooo be looking at you and other top tipsters to aid us for tomorrow selections at Doncaster who are 'soft' ground runners looks like maybe again!

Have good day tomorrow started well today then the wheel fell off😂👍