Racing Chat-Wednesday 6th September.

kensland

Southwell 1:30 

The pug

win

fourgee

each way

very little to go on no draw data no penalised runners and no non runners. But these two make a little appeal both placed latest and one of them drops in class from a good run on ground resembling that found here and getting the toe in could steal a yard or two . Is that the Jimmy Quinn of old riding?

Gowran park 2:20

draw data

donacha O’Brien is notable in that he runs 

starlighter 

win

in this maiden against his fathers horse don’t know if you’ve noticed but the O’Brien brothers seem to know when their fathers horses are on. As it is Dad has an odds on favourite running and draw data puts up two horses here based on the last three and last seven years. Donachas runner is a winner already in this maiden an anomaly unique to Ireland having won a barrier trial already which are run on grass and at Dundalk nowadays and are not widely known about.

I’ve been dreaming 

each way 

seven years of data throws up this one and a seven pound claimer on board here adds to the interest….

All that said this should be about Ballydoyle whose star runner cost a cool half a million plus and ran well behind a stable star latest and Ger Lyons runners but I’m playing the draw data here as it intrigues me. 

Edited by Sporting Sam

Gowran park 3:30

Dance night n Day

win

absence of  Johnny Murtagh’s Artemis Jones a key factor here and enhances the chances  of this runner along with the draw data analysis of last years race won by stall 2,but which contains a refactoring of the ‘calculus method’ due to an anomaly which so often yields the winner.

Lingfield 3:40

Art De Vivre

win

carries a penalty but turned out quickly and due to be reassessed and sure to be raised even more do potentially at least five pounds well in and with Jamie Spenser booked can land this race. Real value as another runner put up by a tipster and priced up wrong here.

Solution

win

the likely free energy beneficiary if this runner unable to defy added weight impost but should do nonetheless 

Edited by Sporting Sam

3 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Have great day 💰💰👍

😘 Thank you Lee, i wonder if its 'fate' ahead of Friday 🤞 as did a daily Nap in Bath 3.25 ( Zilzalians EW /came 3rd)..... but also noticed a horse called 'Dreams Adozen' in race and my horse i ride at local stables is called 'dreams' 🐎 ......so i had 10pts on @ 4/1 and won 😎

nb Lee, we had a text from our Newmarket friends who gave us 2 winners recently if you read the racing thread regulary @ 20/1 and 16/1.....said tonight do both of R Becketts at kempton 6.30 as worked well.....10/3 and 14/1 i think the prices!

they came up trumps 👍 .....we got 9/2 & 14/1 EW and a winner with 9/2 shot beat odds on fav! 😎

Edited by Brahmin

gowran park 4:05

Celtic Crown

Win

lies a country mile clear of the entire field on ratings is the only course winner let alone the distance.

any link to the field has been broken by the withdrawn you owe me money.

very confident choice as he is twenty pounds clear of nearest rival and thirty or more from the rest. Only thing that can stop this runner is the weight he is giving away.

And because of this 

Gometra Ginty

is a 
small way

You obviously have to kiss a few frogs, but it is a bit frustrating if you deviate from a method and it comes  in each time you do….

so

gowran park 5:15

Lady Arwen

win

should appreciate stepping up in trip here and has looked ready to so for sometime.

Cursory Exam

each way

the draw data selects these two runners but the other factor does the same and both stalls they occupy are played in here and stall 10 and stall 7 key locations  at the weights as well as the draw here if the physics works today.

Applying the kiss method now  (keep it simple stupid)

Edited by Sporting Sam

Cork 6:10

LINGER FOR  LONGER

Win

runs from stall 14 won from here last time out and gets bottom weight today off a very similar mark. Lots of defections must put this runner right in the driving seat off what looks a generous mark and runs very close to opening handicap mark.

HEXHAM 6:18

Frightened Rabbit 

each way

connor Rabbit the jockey claims give here and horse drops to below winning mark course winner  lots of runners with similar claims here dropping down.

Edited by Sporting Sam

9 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

No sorry just came back on well done 👍 

😎 it was the Friday 25 aug that we hit big time, 2 very nice tips from our Newmarket friends and we did manage to post on here......the previous weekend we spent with them at Newmarket and went racing on the Saturday. we did ok but nothing like that Friday on the Bank hols weekend!....anyway shame you missed the post , next time maybe 🤞

Hexham 7:18

HAPY LA VIE
win

very hard to oppose for this yard and after a few hurdles made seamless transition to chasing as expected as a hurdler. Handicapper been thrown a soft one here. As a point to pointer relished step up in trip and there looks more to come off six pounds higher already accounted for in reality….,

kempton 7:30  

Wadacre Grace

each way

one of just two runners  today, the other one has won and this one sent down from Yorkshire alone.

Frannie Norton rides and this runner has only won on the all weather and has been campaigning on turf all summer.

well below last winning mark achieved in April 

Edited by Sporting Sam

14 minutes ago, Brahmin said:

😎 it was the Friday 25 aug that we hit big time, 2 very nice tips from our Newmarket friends and we did manage to post on here......the previous weekend we spent with them at Newmarket and went racing on the Saturday. we did ok but nothing like that Friday on the Bank hols weekend!....anyway shame you missed the post , next time maybe 🤞

No probs can you put new tips up on quote as they come up as latest on thread if you edit they stay at top of thread have good day friday sure we will have a few tomorrow though 👍👍👍

3 minutes ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

No probs can you put new tips up on quote as they come up as latest on thread if you edit they stay at top of thread have good day friday sure we will have a few tomorrow though 👍👍👍

oh right, i see......no its 'beauty day' tomorrow for me so look ok for Friday 😂.......am excited about Friday as know Hubby not just taking me racing, hotel overnight etc.....

Kempton

8:30

zero carbon 

aphellios

both win

micheal Applebys booking of William Buick maybe significant here. But zero carbon keeps finding more and is unbeaten here.

round up not including above race

four winners

Hapy la vie 

The pug

solution

Lady Arwen 

two system winners .

Edited by Sporting Sam

1 hour ago, Sporting Sam said:

Kempton

8:30

zero carbon 

aphellios

both win

micheal Applebys booking of William Buick maybe significant here. But zero carbon keeps finding more and is unbeaten here.

round up not including above race

four winners

Hapy la vie 

The pug

solution

Lady Arwen 

two system winners .

Kempton 9:00

ENOLA GRAY

Each way

CONCERT BOY 

Each way