Racing chat-weds 23rd Aug (york day 1 )

I wasn't going to back at york namely because the form seems to go out the window there ....but ivevbeen doing some research and I think I may have found the reason why .....there seems to be a very prominent low draw development at york ....in fact in one sprint race I looked at 5 of the first 6 home were all drawn low ......so I'm going to try and use that as a weapon this time by rating the bottom 1/3 draw only and seeing whether that improves things this time ....worth a try as last couple of meets there it was chucking money down toilet....results were a joke but this might explain why ......only 2 qualifiers in 1st race ...these 2 way ahead in low draws 

150 york 

Korker   8.7 10/1  

Intrinsic bond   8.6 11.5 

10pt wins both 

Strangely, horses drawn in stall 2 have an exceptional record. Over the last 4 years they have a strike rate of 21%. Stall 1 is also good at 15%. It then falls dramatically with stalls 3 and 4 at 8%.

Stall 3 has produced a profit of 159 points, stall 1 is a loss of 22 points, stall 3 is a loss of 39 points.

The AE is 2.31 for stall 2, 1.14 for stall 1 and 0.80 for stall 3.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.