Posted 2 L15's on the daily = 4 points

3.05 Ffos Bajan New Moon 0.25 ew at 200/1

5.20 Ffos Reve De Magritte 1 pt win at 7/1

7.50 Chlm My Sand Boy 0.25 ew at 28/1

6.50 Chlm Happy Tears 1 pt win at 8/1

8.50 Chlm Inanna 0.50 ew at 80/1 4p

8 points staked on 13 selections; won't break the bank if all lose

zilch so far

8.40 Rip Jazzagal 2 pts win at 5.1 (let's see if Duran Fentiman can break his duck after 40 losers on the trot)

8.50 Chelm Forest Demon 2 pts win at 7.8 & Bluflagflyinghigh 1 pt win at 12.5

Edited by The Equaliser

23 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

It's,already happening ... I have friends who were racing die hards like me who have stopped betting on racing and moved to football golf etc because the small fields mean no value and just no interest ......but no one seems to be addressing it .....I don't know what the answer is but if it isn't dealt with the prizemoney and sponsors will dwindle because sooner or later they will realise people just aren't watching the race so they'll take the sponsor money elsewhere ..  

Unfortunately we have too many racecourses who are all fighting to survive . They beg for racedays and are granted roo many , Therefore too many races means too few runners , And the age old question still remains . We built all weather tracks because meetings were getting postponed with frosts back in the day , but still continue to use them in spring and summer . Strangely enough there seem to be bigger fields on the all weather also .Until someone looks hard at the racing programme we will always have the same problems .........Ireland have far fewer racecourses and nearly always have decent sized fields , so the answer is there .