FRIDAY 30th June

Vintage Clarets      -                                 6 00 Nwc/                1/40th  of a  win       10/1  -         WON

Arecibo                   -                                 6 00 Nwc/                1/40th  of a pt ew    33/1   -         U/P

+ 163.05  pts

Edited by black rabbit

Yarmouth 1.45

Stepmother

Each way

With new yard and continues experiment down to a mile.

Showed glimpse of ability on final run for John Gosden when staying on for third over derby trip. 

Massive price very fair and just as easily tailed off here.

Cartmel

Ardview Boy

Each way

150/1 or better

I've used my weekly free bet on this one.

Winner of five point-to-points at 3m on good ground. Pulled up at the last when 125-1 here over 2m 5f (good) in a maiden chase won by Walkin Out last month on his latest outing. Runs from 21lb out of handicap. He is wearing cheekpieces for the first time. Having his first run for a new stable today.

The name Ronan mcnally comes up in the former  trainers list of this runner who has been pulled up the last three runs and debuts for a new yard today.

A winning pointer five times means he'll relish this trip and from a stone and a half wrong could have a big say if the handicapper has been sold a dummy here..

Edited by sporting sam

29 minutes ago, sporting sam said:

Cartmel

Ardview Boy

Each way

150/1 or better

I've used my weekly free bet on this one.

Winner of five point-to-points at 3m on good ground. Pulled up at the last when 125-1 here over 2m 5f (good) in a maiden chase won by Walkin Out last month on his latest outing. Runs from 21lb out of handicap. He is wearing cheekpieces for the first time. Having his first run for a new stable today.

The name Ronan mcnally comes up in the former  trainers list of this runner who has been pulled up the last three runs and debuts for a new yard today.

A winning pointer five times means he'll relish this trip and from a stone and a half wrong could have a big say if the handicapper has been sold a dummy here..

This is 2M 1f, but did used to run over 2m in Ireland years ago. Good luck with this one! You'd think they could find an easier race for him though.

Hi yossa yes he's got plenty of form in hurdles and was third to a 136 rated Chaser in a hurdle.

When I say relish 'the trip'  I'm aluiding to the galloping nature of this slalom of a track rather than the trip.

He won a point this month.

There are much better horses running here including calvade who runs off his opening handicap mark despite going well here last time when winning. So he is well in here.

But this is my fun bet.

The weight of hard cash has forced the yard to withdraw ardview boy!!!

Calvade win

Palm beach the top weight each way

Edited by sporting sam

21 minutes ago, sporting sam said:

Hi yossa yes he's got plenty of form in hurdles and was third to a 136 rated Chaser in a hurdle.

When I say relish 'the trip'  I'm aluiding to the galloping nature of this slalom of a track rather than the trip.

He won a point this month.

There are much better horses running here including calvade who runs off his opening handicap mark despite going well here last time when winning. So he is well in here.

But this is my fun bet.

Non runner now anyway 🙁

Calevede

Bolted up at cartmel.

Yarmouth

Swordplay

Win

Has had the form partly franked by chumba coming a good second again at Carlisle.

He can defy a penalty here on first attempt at doing so for Charlie Appleby.

Cartmel 2.30

Zumbi

Charlotte Jones and James moffat have won this race the last two years. They run two here but this novice hurdle winner may 28th last year looks the mark.

"Charlotte Jones and James moffat have won this race the last two years. They run two here but this novice hurdle winner may 28th last year looks the mark."

Doh!!!

Cartmel 3.40

Lights are green

Win

Course winner and two from three completed chases. Others have to prove they even get this trip. Even off top weight lights are green looks hard to beat...

some interest this evening.....

Newc 5.30   Elzaal  12/1 EW   &   Little muddy  10/1 EW           4 places  betfair 

Newc 6.00   Mondammej  13/2 EW       &     Vintage clarets  12/1  EW    Won        4 places  betfair

Curragh 6.05  Verhoyen  16/1 EW   Won      &      Hightimeyouwon  16/1 EW   2nd   &     Zabier    25/1 EW    3rd       5 places  betfair   

............Already 2 wins 🏆 🏆  and 2 EW  places, so happy guy for Friday night beer and an Indian with few extras  👍 💷 .......have a look at account balance later with 2 races to go yet! 

Curragh 7.15  Kodiac prince  10/1 EW   Won     &   Court of appeal  10/1 EW     &   Magical charm   20/1 EW        5 places  betfair

newc 8.20   Top chico  9/1 EW      &   My roxanne  10/1 EW    Won        4 places betfair

well 2 more wins 🏆 🏆 making 4 for the night......just perfect evening nice 3 figure profit after a fab Indian too 👍 💷.......think give tomorrow a miss....

just got even more perfect with free bonus credited to use 👍💷 😂

Edited by Brahmin

8 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Vintage Clarets      -                                 6 00 Nwc/                1/40th  of a  win       10/1  -      WON 

Arecibo                   -                                 6 00 Nwc/                1/40th  of a pt ew    33/1

+ 163.05  pts

cant belive the drift   i obviously had to have another nibble as it drifted to  22"s on exchange 

The Curragh 8.25

UNASSUMING

Each way

Joseph O'Brien's lope de vega has lots of fancy entries on debut tonight.

Won't be knocked about obviously but may be good enough at a nice price.

Saturn

Win

Saturn though looks the best of these on breeding and may make a winning start for Jessica Harrington.

Edited by sporting sam