Saturday 1st April

The Lincoln 

AL MUBHIR 7/2 

MUNTASSIB 12/1 eway ( 7 ) 

EMPIRESTATEOFMIND 20/1 eway ( 7 ) 

SAFE VOYAGE 40/1 eway ( 7 ) 

All prices sky bet 

W.Haggas had had 3 winners with 5 placed from 9 runners .

J.Quinn has had 2 winners & 3 placed from 10 runners .

At football on Saturday so won't be able to watch race though Donny's clerk of the course was saying course not in best of shape though all 4 horses have form on testing going .

Spring Mile 

ARTHUR'S REALM 10/1 eway bet365 , will also love the easy going , draw in 22 may not be ideal & E.Dunlop has had a winner & 2 placed from last 4 in this race .

Edited by calva decoy

Just finished rating lincoln 

Al mubhir  9.0 4/1 

Croupier   8.9 25/1 

Wanees   8.6    17/2 

Jimi hendrix  8.2 

Montassib    8.2 

Al mubhir sets a good standard and will love the  soft ground so definately the one to beat .....Croupier and wanees both will go on the ground whereas the other two woukd prefer better ground ....10pt win top rated ...5pt win croup and wannees

20 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Just finished rating lincoln 

Al mubhir  9.0 4/1 

Croupier   8.9 25/1 

Wanees   8.6    17/2 

Jimi hendrix  8.2 

Montassib    8.2 

Al mubhir sets a good standard and will love the  soft ground so definately the one to beat .....Croupier and wanees both will go on the ground whereas the other two woukd prefer better ground ....10pt win top rated ...5pt win croup and wannees

I like Montassib  price puts me off a little bit  but i really don't think the ground will be a problem   will be interesting to see.

39 minutes ago, Tedthewolf said:

I like Montassib  price puts me off a little bit  but i really don't think the ground will be a problem   will be interesting to see.

It's a tough race ....not many of these have form on heavy going ....stick is 5.0 so is very soft....couple that with a potential draw bias ? and its a very tricky race ....I'm personally hoping croupier is gonna come good on day ....everyone's looking at awaal...but croupier did run OK on soft ground early in career and recent run was pretty strong ...so if he can translate that back to soft he might spring a surprise ....I hope ?