** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions - 25th March

Darran

Altrincham v Southend
I'm keen on the home side here who are usually much better at home than they are away, indeed they have beaten Woking 3-1 and Solihull 4-1 in their last two home games. They were a little unfortunate not to get something out of the game at Eastleigh last week and a gift of an own goal for Eastleigh's opener didn't help. Southend are on a shocking run of form at the moment having lost 5 on the bounce and their last win was against Torquay. I nearly opposed them last Saturday, but wasn't sure Aldershot would be good enough to beat them, but in the end they totally outplayed them and fully deserved the 2-1 win. I'm always slightly loathed to call a team a one man side, but losing Lopata at the back has been a huge reason for me as to why they have started losing games. I'd make Altrincham clear favs for this game so they look a nice bet.

Kettering v Darlington
Happy to carry on with the backing Kettering at home theory especially as Darlington's form is not good at the moment. Darlington did deserve to beat Hereford last Saturday, but they then went and lost 3-1 to Farsley on Tuesday night and that Hereford win is their only victory in 8 games. There isn't a huge amount in it, but enough to make me back the home side.

Kidderminster v Alfreton
Kidderminster have managed to draw 4 of their last 5 games, but as you know by now I am always happy to oppose them at home. Gloucester were poor last week, but Kidderminster still managed to only score 1 goal against us and conceded late on to blow the victory. 5 goals in their last 10 games tells the story. Alfreton have only lost to Fylde and Scarborough in their last 8 games are right in the play-off picture so look a big price to pick up 3 points here.

Chippenham v Eastbourne
It has been 11 games since Chippenham last lost a game which started with a 0-0 draw against champions elect Ebbsfleet. They drew 6 games on the bounce and then have followed that up with 5 wins on the bounce. Eastbourne as we know aren't the most consistent side in the division and with Chippenham in the form they are I think they can win this.

Hampton & Richmond v Farnborough
As I mentioned last week Hampton have really improved for a change of manager and whilst Farnborough are a good side they have only managed 3 wins in their last 10 games and their good form prior to that has left them a bit. I would make Hampton slight favs for this to continue their superb form.

Welling v Bath
Bath let us down last weekend, but I will take them to win at Welling tomorrow afternoon. Welling started off the season well, but it has been pretty dire for a while now and they find themselves just 5 points about the relegation zone. Bath's away form has been better than their home form and they have basically had the opposite season to Welling's with them being just 2 points outside the play-offs. Welling have not won in 8 games now and I with Bath only losing 4 times on the road I fancy an away win.

Hitchin v Stratford (Southern Premier Central)
Just the one bet in Step 3 this week and I like Stratford to beat Hitchin here. Bizarrely Stratford's last defeat came to bottom side Rushden, but since then they have been unbeaten in 7 games which included two 1-1 draws against title chasing Leiston. They look like they will be capable of staying outside of the relegation zone now they have got themselves out of it. They travel to a Hitchin side who haven't managed to win in 9 games and whilst they have drawn 5 times they did lose to Hednesford last Saturday.

Altrincham 2pts @ 17/10 with William Hill, Ladbrokes and Coral (small bit of money at 2 on Betfair take up to 5/4)
Kettering 1pt @ 2/1 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 13/8)
Alfreton 2pts @ 11/4 with Skybet, Paddy Power, Betfair and BetVictor (take up to 15/8)
Chippenham 1pt @ 8/5 with Bet365 (take up to 11/8)
Hampton & Richmond 1pt @ 15/8 with Betfred (take up to 6/4)
Bath 1pt @ 7/5 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 6/5)
Stratford 1pt @ 7/4 with Paddy Power and Betfair (take up to 6/4 and Skybet are 15/8)