Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System

DC

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Huddersfield v Chesterfield is the next bet tonight @ 7:45pm 0-0 layed @ 16.5 (yes I know it's a daft price but it'll get me home...I hope) :unsure

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) FT 1-2 :cow +£5.79 New bank £100.24 :ok Total profit from thread £50.24 - BANKED! Bets 57 Wins 54 Losses 3 Strike Rate 94.7% Level stakes (10pts with 5% commission) +165.00pts Yield ???%

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) dan, great job mate, enjoy the profits, only 57 bets this season that makes for a pretty strict selection policy, and that's always good, did you by any chance from what I can tell since the system is purely objective you are not taking into account team news, motivation blah blah, but only games played and goals scored, I also suspect you are not taking into account shots on goals, right? in any case hope your strategy continues, any thoughts of backtesting it with past betfair data which is now widely available and the very limited sample size is the only real negative thing of the system?

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Pralque: Thanks- I only take into account games where teams play in the same league, (i.e no cup competitions) and goals scored and conceded. No shots, corners or team news taken into account. To be honest my initial aim was to take £50 up to £500 but this never happened and I've spent most of the thread trying to win back various failed attempts. Now that I'm in profit I'll probably leave it for the season. 57 qualifiers suggests a tight set of rules but there were lots of days where I didn't look for selections or didn't have any time or money to put into this "system". I expect there would be at least 3 or 4 times this amount of qualifiers in a normal season. And of course, there are games that kick off at the same time (usually 3pm on a Saturday) which means if doing it level stakes, there would be around 5 or 6 times this amount of qualifiers. To be honest it was purely a fun system with some pretty rigid guidelines and I'm happy to stop in profit for the time being. :ok

• 4 months later...

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Hold on tight ... here we go ... Mission - STOP after every £50 profit is made. 1. Bristol City v Brighton (3pm) 0-0 Laid @ 12.5 for £50 liability

Re: Danny Cash 'One Goal Will Do' System (94% sr) Tonight's game between Hull and Sheffield Weds is more likely to finish 0-0 than contain a goal so no bet. Back tomorrow for an absolute banker !