Racing chat- Sunday 6th Nov

3 hours ago, Zilzalian said:

Its getting ridiculous now. Racing will kill itself at this rate. They talk about reducing the fixture list, fine, great but its been significantly reduced this year anyway it seems to be every week races are abandoned for often petty reasons, Like @calva decoy says, too slippy, low sun, a bit of a puddle, wrong grass, cold rain blah blah blah, as someone who does a fair few lucky 15's it really pisses me off there is nothing worse than 3 non runners and a loser its a bookies benefit.

Like everything else health and safety is becoming a joke. Life is a risk, get used to it.

56 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Like everything else health and safety is becoming a joke. Life is a risk, get used to it.

I put a lot of work into every race of every day deciding what races i will back in or what i will discard, its so frustrating and infuriating to know i did all the work for nothing. Most annoying is last minute abandonments because of inspections, ffs they must be able to fathom it out at 8am, if they have to have 1 or 2 more inspections then by their own criteria if they decide to race its at great risk.

27 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

Brulure Noire wins at 7/1. 2 losers so today's profit recovers yesterday's losses.

Total now 4 from 14, LSP 18.00

A 7/1 (double the odds for 1 winner) winner on a lucky 15 is money back well worth a small stakes just in case L15 bet. the two shortest prices of your 4 gg's 7/2 & 4/1 returns 33/1 ish. its worth thinking about Mike?

54 minutes ago, MCLARKE said:

It is if the best prices are available with the same bookie.

I have 4 selections tomorrow, 2 are best priced with BET365 and 2 are best priced with BETVICTOR.

Does the benefit of the double the odds for 1 winner offset the downside of the lower prices ?

I generally work off my lowest price being 7/1 but not set in stone i occasionally have a fave in there somewhere. to be honest anything back at double the odds is better than nothing had many a 66/1 shot as my only winner before now, when you consider a 40p L15 thats a return of over £50 for a £6 stake. calculate price for the 4 ggs at both bookies and go with the best agregate is probably best policy.