Notebook Jumps Horses 2022-23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DJELO  Really caught my eye today a very easy winner  over  2m21/2f at Exeter in a C3 this French import won in a procession for new Trainer  Venetia williams admittely there was four hurdles mised out due to low sun . Was running off a mark of 114 for first British run which looked  generous before hand and was backed  accordlingy  will go up a fair bit for this  but looks a smart horse for sherwd yard to go to war with travelled and jumped  very well  should get a good bit further  than this in time one to watch  going forward  very exciting prospect  imho. 

https://www.racingtv.com/videos/watch/horse_racing_replays/420236-plymouth-handicap-hurdle-3

1 hour ago, Tedthewolf said:

DJELO  Really caught my eye today a very easy winner  over  2m21/2f at Exeter in a C3 this French import won in a procession for new Trainer  Venetia williams admittely there was four hurdles mised out due to low sun . Was running off a mark of 114 for first British run which looked  generous before hand and was backed  accordlingy  will go up a fair bit for this  but looks a smart horse for sherwd yard to go to war with travelled and jumped  very well  should get a good bit further  than this in time one to watch  going forward  very exciting prospect  imho. 

https://www.racingtv.com/videos/watch/horse_racing_replays/420236-plymouth-handicap-hurdle-3

She’s got another French horse making it’s British debut at Kempton tomorrow. Haut Folin 2.20 and is being very well backed 7/2 from 9s 

14 hours ago, Villa Chris said:

She’s got another French horse making it’s British debut at Kempton tomorrow. Haut Folin 2.20 and is being very well backed 7/2 from 9s 

14's thats the price i got bit gutted i didnt have it for my nap but there you go its all about decisions at the time. but but but it hasn't run yet so hasn't won ?

40 minutes ago, Zilzalian said:

14's thats the price i got bit gutted i didnt have it for my nap but there you go its all about decisions at the time. but but but it hasn't run yet so hasn't won ?

I only saw 9s so just assumed . Well the rain has came for her . Yeah mine has been backed from 18s last night into as short as 9/2 earlier but out to 7s again now. Means nothing unless it wins though . 

On 11/23/2022 at 6:01 AM, Tedthewolf said:

DJELO entered at Newbury on Saturday for C1 race.

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/36/newbury/2022-11-26/825115/

Now a NR i did find it  a bit strange they were going to step back in trip with the horse  now due to run over 2m3f

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/23/haydock/2022-11-30/825170/

On 11/24/2022 at 3:27 PM, Tedthewolf said:

Now a NR i did find it  a bit strange they were going to step back in trip with the horse  now due to run over 2m3f

https://www.racingpost.com/racecards/23/haydock/2022-11-30/825170/

4/11 shot won't be carrying my  money today but will be interesting  to how impressive it is or isnt today!!!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2022 at 7:24 PM, black rabbit said:

Good Time Jonny  -    { a wolf in sheeps clothing IMO } and ahead of his handicap mark

i expect him to land a couple of decent handicaps and be a serious player at cheltham come march

Good Time Jonny  {out today in hurdle race} i still expect him to be a player in one of the festival handicaps  in march { IMO}

also Flash Bulb {from flat racing list to follow} goes at Newcastle  { considering she was ta lked about as a possible classic entry

when she was with Joseph O Brien intresting to see how she runs { 66/1 } with hills 

51 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

Good Time Jonny  {out today in hurdle race} i still expect him to be a player in one of the festival handicaps  in march { IMO}

also Flash Bulb {from flat racing list to follow} goes at Newcastle  { considering she was ta lked about as a possible classic entry

when she was with Joseph O Brien intresting to see how she runs { 66/1 } with hills 

Good time jonny ticks a lot of boxes  mate

3 hours ago, black rabbit said:

Nice run today bud

3 hours ago, black rabbit said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

YES INDEED  -        Little Disapointing so far in the Uk  but won a listed race in France

still only a 6 Y O/  + has had a wind op and down to a mark of 127

very intresting at 3m +    IMO     

Jonjo O' Neill   stable

On 1/7/2023 at 5:46 PM, Zilzalian said:

Namean Lion well worth keeping on side.

Won at Ffos Las 15th october at 3/1 jt fav travelling strongly. Thereafter i posted a write up saying that it sticks out at 9/1 fav for Greatwood hurdle it has now been backed down to 6/1 which i still think is good value because i can see it being as short as 3/1 fav. I wouldn't back it antepost for Cheltenham festivalas trainer shied away last year saying it wasn't a Cheltenham horse (only downside, must have changed her mind) and more importantly needs soft conditions.

Edited by Zilzalian
update

In Excelsis Deo    -     ran a fine race at cheltham recently runing on late and IMO will rate a much higher mark

than the 131 he has at the moment

Harry Fry  Stable   

Wayfinder    -          ran an eye catching race recently { in a race where i had a wager on another horse }

now a 9 YO  recent wind op seems to have had a positive effect and on a 125 mark

IMO there's a prize in him for connections

R Curtis    stable

Belgoprince          -           as with "good time jonny" last year this could be another wolf in sheep's clothing  IMO

for the one and only  a j martin's stable  to be aimed at the festival in march

the 6 Y O gelding may gain some course expierance tomorrow 17th

A J  Martin     stable

Edited by black rabbit

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2023 at 6:46 PM, black rabbit said:

YES INDEED  -        Little Disapointing so far in the Uk  but won a listed race in France

still only a 6 Y O/  + has had a wind op and down to a mark of 127

very intresting at 3m +    IMO     

Jonjo O' Neill   stable

entry in welsh national  27 dec/      will have  25 quid ew    66/1

On 11/14/2023 at 5:58 PM, black rabbit said:

Wayfinder    -          ran an eye catching race recently { in a race where i had a wager on another horse }

now a 9 YO  recent wind op seems to have had a positive effect and on a 125 mark

IMO there's a prize in him for connections

R Curtis    stable

also has an entry on the 27th at chepstow  { if its recovered fully from a very bad fall LTO }

at 100/1 i shall have a few sheckles ew/