Naps - Saturday 3rd September

sirspread

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

No silly rules but to count it must be put on the relevant day's thread.

Really? is/would anyone suggest that this nap (run on a sunday) which was put on the saturday thread  on a sunday by mistake wont count for sundays naps. There is no contention here is there? no chance of me getting one over on anyone is there? Now let me be sure of what you are saying. This nap will not count on the naps table?

I cant see any rule that you refer to could you post it please?

Edited by Zilzalian
update

Yes.

There have been instances where a nap has been posted on a wrong thread by mistake, it lost and I was not informed. I am not saying this was intentional but there is more of an incentive to inform me if it is a winner.

I think this is the 4th or 5th time I have been informed of a winning nap posted on a wrong thread. I have only been informed of a losing nap once.

It only seems fair to exclude anything posted on the wrong thread.

2 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

Yes.

There have been instances where a nap has been posted on a wrong thread by mistake, it lost and I was not informed. I am not saying this was intentional but there is more of an incentive to inform me if it is a winner.

I think this is the 4th or 5th time I have been informed of a winning nap posted on a wrong thread. I have only been informed of a losing nap once.

It only seems fair to exclude anything posted on the wrong thread.

So its not in the rules which i might add you just updated, so if it was such a concern then why did you not add this as a rule when you updated them.  This is the 3rd time in 4 weeks that i have had a nap disqualified do you not think i am going to be really p*****d off? i only actually realised it was in the wrong place when i couldnt find it as i needed to update the SP with the required evidence which unthinkingly actually caused me to break the rules by "editing my nap" to provide the proof needed, so presumably i am now disqualified from the whole comp?