Racing Chat- Sunday 14th August

PROBLEM

This post is in no way being critical of anyone least of all @MCLARKE. I have got a beef and would like some feedback. The naps table with its current rules in my opinion is not a level playing field. Here is my beef... I have two winning naps this month the first Botanik Bet365 BOG won for me at 9/1, it returned on the naps table at 11/4 a significant deduction you will all agree, the reason was because it was a French race rule- sp only, the second winner Techno Music bet365 BOG won at 28/1 returned on the naps table at 10/1 a significant reduction once again, the reason, it was a race in Germany rule-sp only. I contend that this is unfair and can see no reason for this/these rule/s and ask that it/they be scrapped maybe with a proviso that if asked, proof that the price claimed must be produced because I recognise that MCLARK has a difficult enough job as it is. The competition must be fair to all and those submitting naps on European races should not be penalised. I also realise that there is a rule that says Cards must be available in either the racing post and or Attheraces why? whats wrong with Bet365 or any other bog site PP Betvictor Betfred etc, the racing post has selected cards from all over the world as does ATR. oddly enough Hoppergarten Germany was on neither but unbelievably obscure cards were listed namely seoul south korea and wadonga australia. but germany Hoppergarten wasnt.

Edited by Zilzalian

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.