Tipping is so hard...

Never tried it before Goodwood. As I explained my "life enhancing bets" have always been placed 6 seconds before the off (six seconds after if a bookmaker complies). 6 minutes before and I might get ,£20 out of my wallet. Yesterdays chastening experience of watching mt 'tips' dangling behind the starting stalls like a wet pair of knickets refusing to be pegged on the washing line in tge breeze . I would not have bet GALLIC with Abramovichs money...but I had £2ew. Ok. A small blow to my wallet but a big blow to my pride.. A demoralising experience. After that "terryfying" day at the races for GALLIC  the Hannon yard have a long mental rebuiding process ahead of them to get the colt back on the track. I gather a swarm if midgies were the prime suspects for so many horses "blowing it"... Come of The Scientist. You have had bigger setbacks...Good lyck today everybody

Ok, Ive cheered up. Years ago I saw the makings of a champion greyhound. It was a stayer. Its young handler's daughter had got it wromg. It was entered in an open race at Rye House. They also had runners at a flapping track in the afternoon and by mistake she put their "star bitch" in the first race field sprint. Stone last. Her dad screamed at her! 

I checked the Rye Hoyse results and the bitch had broken the track record over their longest trip just 6 hours  later.

Which gas always nade me doubt the idea a horse can not run two times a day. Well say first race and last race...Anybody who watched FOREST FALCON romp away with Tuesdays opening race singing "We are all going on a sumner holiday" should have no doubt he has begged Mark and Charlie Johnson to let him stay and thrash the lot of them a senond time. If a horse loves Goodwood there is no 'tiirdness' involved.