Racing chat -sunday 27th Feb

Just a test race today because no value given ratings ......been fascinating this past couple weeks ....I haven't been idle ....been watching races and writing down next to ratings why each runs well and why fails and there's definately patterns developing which is very exciting .....had I applied the notes and things I noticed to yesterday's race the horses would have finished 1st 2nd and 5th .....likewise last weeks big race ...so I'll have a play over next couple weeks to decide if a permanent rule change needs to bought in ....at the moment it's looking likely .......the flat form is set in stone so not worried about that I just want to set the jumps form in stone before chelt then I can rate with confidence when it matters ........I'm enjoying the journey 

210 here 

Hipop des engrais  8.8 3/1 

Bari breeze    8.3  12/1 

The Street   8.3   3/1 

Eaton colina    8.0   3/1 

Feival     7.2 25/1 

Very close at the top so no value to bet but each race now I'm learning more and more so fascinated to see how they run 

Edited by richard-westwood

8 minutes ago, black rabbit said:

Global equity    2 30  Naas    1/4 pt win   22/1   

Mr jackman   5 00 Nass   1/4 pt win   80/1  

P/L   + 119.75 pts

Interesting to see how Global Equity does . This is a lot easier than some of the races she’s been involved in so could be thereabouts at a nice price . 

4 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

Just a test race today because no value given ratings ......been fascinating this past couple weeks ....I haven't been idle ....been watching races and writing down next to ratings why each runs well and why fails and there's definately patterns developing which is very exciting .....had I applied the notes and things I noticed to yesterday's race the horses would have finished 1st 2nd and 5th .....likewise last weeks big race ...so I'll have a play over next couple weeks to decide if a permanent rule change needs to bought in ....at the moment it's looking likely .......the flat form is set in stone so not worried about that I just want to set the jumps form in stone before chelt then I can rate with confidence when it matters ........I'm enjoying the journey 

210 here 

Hipop des engrais  8.8 3/1 ...5th

Bari breeze    8.3  12/1 ..6th 

The Street   8.3   3/1  ... 2nd 

Eaton colina    8.0   3/1 

Feival     7.2 25/1.... 1st

Very close at the top so no value to bet but each race now I'm learning more and more so fascinated to see how they run 

Things are falling into place now ...