** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

2022 All Bets Tracker

harry_rag

As per last year, a thread to track the P/L for all my bets posted on here (real money bets where I quote my stake as points). Profit last year was 2073.77 points (mostly from spread sells).

Not been a great start to the year, the first bet won (Kevin Pullein selection) but isn't included as I just quote his advised stake rather than my actual one and the latest bet won (darts last night).

1 winner from 9 bets so far, 140 points returns 45 for a 95 point loss. 

1 from 2 on the bookings bets yesterday and a couple of missed losing bets added from earlier in the month.

January ends with me 165.39 points down overall (about half of my "real world" fixed odds losses). All more than covered by "other" bets though. (Maybe I should just knock fixed odds betting on the head altogether!)

The 3 best and worst performing bet types were:

• Anytime goalscorer (system picks) +40.82 points
  • Darts +35 points (a one bet wonder)
  • Tennis +11 points (1 winner from my 2 bets on the Aus Open)
  • Anytime goalscorer (non-system) -115 points
  • Bookings -98.36 points
  • Penalty taken -10 points (just the 1 bet)

Kevin Pullein edged out tennis for the 3rd best including bets not recorded on here and "specials" (mostly antepost footy bets) made 3rd worst, otherwise the order was the same.

Seems I should be a bit more selective when it comes to non-system anytime bets. Bookings loss down to a bad period for the 4-6 cards bets (which did well at the end of last year). Will monitor those but would be good to finish the current 100 bet series with them.