** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005)

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) at 1.6 its not worth touching imo Ukraine are a solid team and i'm sure they can win tonight but the Georgians are no mugsgive me evens and i'd have punted on Ukraine but 1.6 is well short i'm seeing odds of 1/2 now i'm staying clear but good luck

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005)

Looks like armenia v holland is off but dont know why yet...
Where did you see this? Live score still has the match up(as do most bookies) but Sky Sports centre has taken it down. Saying that though, SS Centre is showing Finland winning 2-1 when the game doesnt kick off til 3. Do they know something? Just checked Betfair and Finland games suspended. Whats going on here because everywhere still says 3pm kickoff.

well Marek i probably dont have as much time on my hands as you have.I like to check out the forum but i dont have time to write previews etc
tbh, I almost dont have the time at all at the moment. the fact of being constantly online does not change that fact. as understanding as I am you simply cannot pop in and call disappointing the fact that there have not been new previews posted comparing to previous day. if there is info-profit from it. If there isn't any- accept it.

Hello! I don’t have much time, i will just write some sentence about match BOSNIA – BELGIUM. The game will be play at the stadium in Zenica, and that stadium is really big advantage for home team. Bosnia are never lost there. For today, both team have some problems. Bosnia will play without Salihamidzic and Beslija, but Barbarez will be play in atack (last couple of game, he played in defence). Belgium will be without Emile Mpenza, and goalkeaper Phillipe Clemont. I’m sure that Belgium can’t win this game. My prediction: BOSNIA – not to lose 10/10 BOSNIA – win 5 /10 My other pick for today: Serbia to win, Slovenia not to lose, Hungary to win. Good luck!
There is some incorrect info spread about this match. Belgium is not missing their goalkeeper. The third goalkeeper in line decided to quit the national team but it doesn't affect the starting line-up. Belgium is without Emile Mpenza and defensive midfielder Clement. Emile Mpenza will be missed, but at the moment we have enough quality in front to replace him. His brother Mbo Mpenza is on fire in Anderlecht, and the same goes for Thomas Buffel of Glasgow Rangers. I saw Bosnia playing in Belgium where they had almost a complete squad and they got beaten 4-1 by a Belgium team that lacked form. Now Bosnia is missing around 5 players and Belgium catched some form back, getting 10 out 12 points in last four games and beating Greece 2-0 in a friendly at home. I'm not going to bet on this game but I'm very confident that Belgium can at least take a draw home, and probably even the three points.

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) What's the world coming to? Finland drawing 0-0 with Andorra when the same mugs actually bagged 3 against the best goalkeeper in the world in Prague? I'm beginning to believe I might actually see San Marino win the World Cup in my lifetime... :rollin

I am wondering' date=' if 2 teams have level point, then what will decided?Away goals?Thanks for answer on advance.[/quote'] Head to Head will normally be decided first - if the aggregate of the head-to-head still yields a tie, then the away goals rule would come into play. If that still ends in a tie, the overall goal difference will then count - at least, that's the format of most competitions I know. ;)

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) England Holland Double came in as I said previously.. 2k on that.. The bookies will be happy im sure....!! Just done Italy and sweden..!! 150GBP on Italy to beat the Jocks after full time..and 100GBP on Sweden to score 1st.. Hopefully the scots wont let me down here as they never usually do....I love it when the scots play. Its money for nothing and the chicks for free....

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) Come on Scotland......... Do what you do best...!! I love the Scots..!! Lovely people..!! Fcuking Gr8..!! Italy are on for this one. And they are aware of Scotlands arguably good form so they wont be taking risks and thinking its 3points in the bag just for turning up... and should play some football today..!! Lets see...at 1.60 i think those are stunning odds... Cant refuse that.. Especially from the bookies..¬!¬¬¬!!!!

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) Iceland vs Croatia Croatia - 1 goal @2.25 is of interest Iceland have not won at home in this campaign They have lost heavily at home on numerous occasions, usually by 2 goals or more Even Hungary beat then 2-3 in the most recent home game for Iceland in Reykjavik Eidur Gudjonsen is the only real standout player in my eyes for Iceland Croatia although some names aren't familair to me have a solid squad an 16 points from 6 games doesn't lie They've scored 16 conceded 3 Iceland have scored 10 and conceded 18, the majority of those goals scored against the poorer teams in the group, and 'token' goals in the games they have lost Iceland squad: Goalkeepers: Arni Gautur Arason (Valerenga, Norway), Kristjan Finnbogason (KR) Defenders: Hermann Hreidarsson (Charlton Athletic), Audun Helgason (FH), Indridi Sigurdsson (Racing Genk), Kristjan Sigurdsson (Brann), Stefan Gislason (Lyn) Midfielders: Brynjar Gunnarsson (Reading), Arnar Vidarsson (Sporting Lokeren), Eidur Gudjohnsen (Chelsea), Gretar Rafn Steinsson (Young Boys Bern), Kari Arnason (Djurgarden), Johannes Hardarson (Start) Strikers: Tryggvi Gudmundsson (FH), Heidar Helguson (Fulham), Veigar Pall Gunnarsson (Stabaek), Gunnar Heidar Thorvaldsson (Halmstad) Croatia squad; Goalkeepers: Stipe Pletikosa (Shakhtar Donetsk/UKR), Tomislav Butina (Bruges/BEL), Joseph Didulica (Austria Vienna/AUT) Defenders: Igor Tudor (Juventus/ITA), Robert Kovac (Juventus/ITA), Dario Simic (AC Milan/ITA), Josip Simunic (Hertha Berlin/GER), Stjepan Tomas (Galatasaray/TUR), Mario Tokic (Austria Vienna/AUT) Midfielders: Ivan Bosnjak (Dinamo Zagreb), Darijo Srna (Shaktar Donetsk/UKR), Niko Kovac (Hertha Berlin/GER), Jurica Vranjes (Werder Bremen/GER), Jerko Leko (Dynamo Kiev/UKR), Ivan Leko (FC Bruges/BEL), Niko Kranjcar (Hajduk Split), Anthony Seric (Panathinaikos/GRE), Marko Babic (Bayer Leverkusen/GER) Strikers: Dado Prso (Rangers/SCO), Ivan Klasnic (Werder Bremen/GER), Bosko Balaban (FC Bruges/BEL), Eduardo Da Silva (Dinamo Zagreb). I'm not sure if Prso is playing, due to his decision not to play in friendlies If he is it'll be a major plus becaus he has been in top form for rangers this season

All in all Ukraine looks a good bet' date=' they should win this but my concern is that they could be satisfied with a draw. GL Darby :hope[/quote'] Sorry for you Darby :( . As I said they were satisfied with the draw. GO POLAND NOW :lol :hope

Re: World Cup > Qualifying Matches > ( 3 September 2005) well called man u.... I was gonna back Ukraine or Italy.... so I was losing either way. Lost badly. But I'm Awaiting a small accum on an Israel Draw, Turkey Draw, and a Czech Rep win. 1 down... two to go. fingers crossed.