** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tennis Tips - November 15 - November 21

11 minutes ago, DrO said:

Realy don't know..his wife,Jelena,went to college in Milano i think..also he tends to go very often to Italian Alps (Mountains) for some kind of recovery after a great but very exhausting runs that he had in the past..he is AC Milan supporter as well..so obviosly plenty of reasons for that "special bond" between Novak and some Italians..

@Foo_Fighter

Just notice how Djokovic whips the italian crowd into a frenzy merely by showing up in Rome each year (Rome Masters 1000 event). Anyway, sorry if I overanalyzed Novak's relationship with the Italian crowd.

Sascha needs to employ better tactics against Medvedev today. As we have seen in their recent matches in Paris and Turin, Medvedev somehow has the ability to neutralize rallies that you initially feel that they belong to Zverev. He has a strange style of play which annoys many of his opponents. A weird rhythm. Despite that, I feel that Zverev has so many weapons on his arsenal that he can easily determine the fate of the match. If he appears (even in the slightest) one-dimensional on the court, chances are Medvedev will punish him. But I have faith in him. I hope he lets his virtues flow, and the trophy will go to him. I never hide that I'm one of his fans and I consider him the best tennis player in the world. I just hope I'm not letting this blur my judgement today.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:45 PM, Foo_Fighter said:

Zverev is (by far) the best tennis player in the world, and only a small handful of us are even noticing. The guy should have already been the #1 in men's tour and absolutely dominate almost everywhere (hard, grass & clay).

Been saying this since Group stage. The guy did it all, and he did it in style, while beating the #1 and #2 in the world in the process. Doesn't get any better than that. 

cantstop.jpg