** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dodgy pulled up and unseated horses

LEE-GRAYS

Hello LG

theres an interesting one running in the opener at Galway 1241

the Mullins and Elliot runners look to have this between them. But saddle up has been the subject of a  very lengthy stewards enquiry into his running on maiden hurdle debut a long time ago. Found to have respiratory issues and “an open fresh wound on an old healed one.” Found to be an non trier and banned for 42 days. Last seen in February last year in a bumper and again an eye catcher without placing and no stewards interest on that occasion. Not seen since and on traditional bookies terms little chance of making a top three place  in this high entry level race but additional place betting could see this one gain top seven here.

30 minutes ago, Sporting Sam said:

Hello LG

theres an interesting one running in the opener at Galway 1241

the Mullins and Elliot runners look to have this between them. But saddle up has been the subject of a  very lengthy stewards enquiry into his running on maiden hurdle debut a long time ago. Found to have respiratory issues and “an open fresh wound on an old healed one.” Found to be a non trier and banned for 42 days. Last seen in February last year in a bumper and again an eye catcher without placing and no stewards interest on that occasion. Not seen since and on traditional bookies terms little chance of making a top three place  in this high entry level race but additional place betting could see this one gain top seven here.

Nice e/w sorry missed it didn’t have phone with me 👍

I did this beauty each way in hope rather than expectation and opted for sp rather than the three figures on offer minutes before. Clearly hammered by those really in the know and miss Augusta destined to be odds on on all known platforms returned an amazing 11/8. Still 50/1 is not to be sniffed at. Quite sad for the horse though if you read that stewards report. I wonder if they’ll enquire as to the improvement. I doubt it. (Very dirty game) now off to the allotment, it is like painting the forth bridge but I don’t suppose you’d come up roses 🌹 brushing along that.

Edited by Sporting Sam