** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > May 11th

2 out of 2 on Saturday and there was never a moments worry in either bet collecting really. Not surprisingly opposing Weladstone and Woking are the main bets on Tuesday night.

Sutton v Woking

For my ante-post bet on Torquay I really hope Sutton drop points here, but it would be one of the biggest shocks of the season if they did. Possibly because the game is live on BT Sport we might see Woking put in a good performance, but it is clear they are pretty hopeless especially in defence. Chesterfield didn't even play well on Saturday and still scored 4 past them. 3 of them came from corners so you would imagine Sutton might get some joy on that front. Sutton were dominant against Weymouth on Saturday and will be disappointed only to have scored twice. Hopefully they can cover the -2 handicap as that does look attractively priced at 5/2.

Wealdstone v Bromley

Dagenham had 3 very good chances within the first 4 minutes against Wealdstone on Saturday and they scored 2 of them which pretty much sums up what Wealdstone are like at the moment. It could easily have been more than the 5-0 it ended up being. Bromley ought to have a field day here especially as they need the goals to boost their goal difference which could prove crucial for their play-off chances. Again it is them to cover the -2 handicap.

Acca

I don't put accas up that often but Bromley, Sutton and Chesterfield (who host Kings Lynn) all look bankers. I will add Solihull to them who host Weymouth. They have been in very good form at home in recent weeks and didn't play on Saturday which will help considering Weymouth were chasing shadows at Sutton. The 4 fold pays around 5/2 with William Hill.

Sutton -2 2pts @ 5/2 with Betfair

Bromley -2 3pts @ 21/10 with Betfair

Bromley, Sutton, Chesterfield and Solihull 2pts 4 fold @ 5/2 with William Hill