** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hunter Chase - 4.00 Kelso

Always nice when a race goes pretty much as you expect it to and there was never a moments worry at Fakenham yesterday as Tullys Touch ran out a very comfortable winner. At the right level he can win again whereas the others will struggle to find a winning hunter chase opportunity.

We move on to Kelso and a 3 runner race which sees another Maxwell hot pot in Dolphin Square. He ought to win and had decent hurdles form, but he's only had two chase starts under rules and his jumping wasn't foot perfect in either start. He was also disappointing last time and if he ran like that again he might get beat here. Clearly Right Of Reply had nothing to beat last time as Salvatore didn't run his race, but there is every chance he can find more improvement on what was only his 2nd start since 2018. I wouldn't want to chase the price down too much, but I think he is capable of at least making a race of it and there is a spot of value in his price. This shorter trip will suit as well in my opinion. Nine Altars has got pieces of decent enough hunter chase form and didn't run too badly in December in a handicap, but I'd be a bit surprised if he ended up winning this.

Right Of Reply 1pt @ 7/2 with Bet365