** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Non-League Predictions > April 27th

Darran

What a stunning comeback from Barnet on Saturday to come from 2 down to win 3-2 with the score still being 2-1 in the 88th minute was incredible and it made for a very profitable afternoon. Tuesday night I have 3 bets.

Kings Lynn v Stockport

The Kings Lynn manager was moaning about the teams pitch after the 3-0 loss to Dagenham on Saturday and said that it didn't suit his team's passing style of football. It clearly isn't going to improve by Tuesday night and given how many goals Kings Lynn are conceding at the moment I can see them conceding a few here as well. In the of their last 4 games they have conceded 4 twice and the 3 on Saturday and they have picked up just 1 point in their last 5 games. One of the times they conceded 4 was in the reverse fixture 2 weeks ago when Stockport won 4-0. Stockport are making a late title push and have scored 12 goals in their last 4 games. The pitch shouldn't concern them and the 11/10 about them covering the -1 looks a good price.

Sutton v Barnet

Barnet were a double figure price and that has come in a little, but they are still value at 8/1. A few weeks ago this would have been an easy 3 points for the home side, but as Barnet showed yet again on Saturday they are a very different side under the new management team. With Sutton continuing to struggle to win games there is potential for a bit of an upset here. Sutton have only won twice in their last 8 games and have lost 2 of their last 3. I wouldn't put people off having the draw onside, but I am going to go with the away win myself.

Maidenhead v Weymouth

I am going to take a chance on Weymouth here. Granted their away form isn't great, but Maidenhead tired very badly in the 2nd half against Woking on Saturday. Now they were 2 up at the time so maybe the players thought the job was done, but even so it has to be a concern going into this game especially as Weymouth haven't played in two weeks. Therefore at the price I am happy to play as I would make them around 11/4.

Stockport -1 3pts @ 11/10 with Bet365

Barnet 1pt @ 8/1 with Bet365

Weymouth 1pt @ 17/4 with Bet365