£100 to 1 million round 1 @ £5.44

staffy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Staffy's nicked system Well done, Newcastle & Charlton keep you going. Been looking at this & Frisky's thread and quite like the idea myself, possibly looking at draws cos if you hit 3 it should return your stake, 4 from 10 will bring in something like a 30% profit. Anyway I've set up a spreadsheet which will help keep track of your bets. Take a look and let me know what you think.

conv_29.xls

Re: Staffy's nicked system I am on round 4 now. After I have lost 1 more bet I will stop and take what ever profit is there which obviously wont be much as I am on low limits. On my next attempt though I will start on £10 a bet as I feel there could be money to be made using this system. You just have to be patient and not bet for the sake of betting like I did yesterday. Although I was still pissed.

Re: Staffy's nicked system Cheers mate. That extra column is what i need however it is now calculating wrong. It is calculating the commision on the full amount where it just needs to be for the winnings. If you just put it in as currency I will manually put in how much the commision is. I have tried to fix it but the formula is now wrong for this tried to change it but dont know what i'm doing. Sorry.