** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£100 to 1 million round 1 @ £5.44

staffy

Re: £100 to 1 million round 1 Well after round 2 I am down to 1 bet. Pretty shite really and very disappointing. I am going to split the £31 into 10 more bets and start again at round 1. So all bets for round 1 will be £3.10 and I hope to work it get it back up to near the ton mark. I will change my tactics slightly and might pick shorter odds and pick what I think will win as apposed to betting on shite.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £100 to 1 million round 1

:nana Returned £13.35 Round 4 bet SRFC to win @ 2.25
:nana Returned £29.22 Round 5 bet St Mirren to win @ 1.91 Will stop after this bet and start again. If it wins I will start with a bank of about £54 split between the 10 bets. If it loses It will have to be £100 I guess and reload the account.

Re: £100 to 1 million round 1

:nana Returned £29.22 Round 5 bet St Mirren to win @ 1.91 Will stop after this bet and start again. If it wins I will start with a bank of about £54 split between the 10 bets. If it loses It will have to be £100 I guess and reload the account.
:nana Returned £54.48 OK start again with 10 bets of £5.44

Re: £100 to 1 million round 3 5 bets remaining I am going to change the system slightly. I am only going to name 1 bet at a time. I will obviously start with bet 1 if that wins I will go to bet 2 and if that wins i will go to bet 3 etc. If a bet loses I will then return to bet 1 as soon as I have a loser. If that wins I will go to bet 2 etc until I lose again and then return to bet 1. In theory then I could be on round 4 or 5 of bet 1 before I have go to bet 10. The theory behind this I will be more careful with my selections after a losing bet, we will see probably talking cr@p but all will become clear i hope.